Status
Not open for further replies.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
I'm sitting here in stunned silence. The main reason is because I burned out on tobacco flavored liquids some time last week. At this moment I'm all about mint/menthol mixed with chocolate/coffee/caramel/cream. Nothing else......

Yet, this double flavor dunhill from MFS is hands down the absolute best tobacco flavor I've ever gotten out of an e-cig (with Kent a distant second, but out in front of everything else).

Now, I held off on this MFS juice review for a while for a simple reason: My order had been shorted two bottles because Dunhill and Tobacco were out of stock. And quite frankly, I was going to burn them hard in the review if I never got them. Well, they showed up today and the expectation had been set that it could take a while. So no hard feelings at all. Also, I was given a free bottle of Turkish Blend for my troubles, and it was yummy.

In fact, every single MFS double-flavor juice was just that. An atomic blast of flavor. Out of the Prodigy 5v PV...... too much flavor. I actually pulled a 510 out of retirement to smoke this Dunhill so I could be objective. I don't recommend double flavor out of high-volt mods. Your mileage may vary.

It's pretty straight forward though. It's my belief that if you like Hilton, or 555, or any flavor that MFS has, you will like MFS's double flavor version the most out of normal 3.7 volt devices. No question. It really is that good. 555 is so nutty you swear you are going to spit nougat.

This isn't just great juice, it's absolutely fantastic juice. And once again, at regular voltage, MFS double flavor RY4 is easily the best I've had. It makes me wonder why more vendors don't offer double flavor.

The other great thing about double flavoring is, you know that MFS is making (or at least mixing) their own juice. This isn't just repackaged straight from China. So there's no wondering if you are paying 400 percent mark-up. You are getting a best of breed, completely unique product offering you won't feel guilty about.

There's a reason MFS has such a loyal following. 24mg with double flavor is pretty friggin awesome.

That, and Chris is a damn good guy. If you are patient, Chris will fix problems. Chris has a "you are happy or you get a refund" policy. There's even a toll free number on the page you can call. Can't beat that. Other vendors, take notice. This is how you conduct business.

Last edited:
Yes I've had one order with them so far and it has been great and quick, and the juices are amazing in flavor, and I got the standard flavor, no double, but I did get a peaches and cream which was custom to combine the two. Excellent guy, thanked me for my review on his liquids that he saw and just seems like a nice guy, excellent to do business with.

gjrhine

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Sunny South Carolina
In fact, every single MFS double-flavor juice was just that. An atomic blast of flavor. Out of the Prodigy 5v PV...... too much flavor. I actually pulled a 510 out of retirement to smoke this Dunhill so I could be objective. I don't recommend double flavor out of high-volt mods. Your mileage may vary.

That is really peculiar since the 510 is noted for flavor and 5 volt devices are noted for killing flavor.

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
I ordered the Dunhill flavor from them.

it is great and there shipping was super quick. I ordered it on monday and it came on thursday.

The flavor is great too. It is the MOST like an real analog smoke.
I really like the JC tenn cured but it is very sweet and tastes like a vanilla black and mild or something.

I mixed the Dunhill and the Tenn cured and it is an awesome all day smoke. Very satisfying and very good vapor.

I found my vape, might try some of freedom smokes fruity flavors but for now my tobacco flavor is nailed down.

Zer0-

Nov 9, 2009
I ordered the sampler pack of juice from my freedom smokes, I got 4 fruity flavors and 2 tobacco flavors, I got strawberry banana, It was good, but had a weird plastic type after taste to it, :confused: still not bad, mango was great. Apple is amazing also, tastes like it's supposed to! cheese cake, holy crap cheese cake! so Friggin' good I cant stop dripping it, now I'm out, thats a good way to get repeat customers, make the juice so good that you can't stop using it and have to order more! ;) Also got Dunhill, It's what I am using now, got it because Zof said it was good a couple weeks ago in a chatroom, :) Also got my fall-back flavor (mar-bo) always good to have as a back up! I was a little scared trying a new company for juice, but hands down, my freedoms smokes is fantastic!!

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Ok, so I just got my second order from MFS and WOW! I got about 60ml of Mint (my fave when I add some Menthol drops from Juicy Liquid) and decided to try some new flavors. I picked up Blueberry, Blackberry, and Banana Creme.

Banana creme is awesome, though I am getting 0 throat hit from it (though this might be my atty). But it tastes just like a Banana Fudge pop! Its awesome!

Blueberry is REAALLLLY good! Like a blueberry muffin! Very nice morning vape!

Blackberry... is like OMGWTFUBER Awesome Sauce. This is by far my new favorite sweet vape! It reminds me of my great grandmother's Blackberry preserves... I'm in vapor heaven!

Chris, if you read this... I can't thank you enough!

I dont think I will be ordering juice from any other vendor ever again.

kellyhewes

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2009
I'm sitting here in stunned silence. The main reason is because I burned out on tobacco flavored liquids some time last week. At this moment I'm all about mint/menthol mixed with chocolate/coffee/caramel/cream. Nothing else......

Yet, this double flavor dunhill from MFS is hands down the absolute best tobacco flavor I've ever gotten out of an e-cig (with Kent a distant second, but out in front of everything else).

Now, I held off on this MFS juice review for a while for a simple reason: My order had been shorted two bottles because Dunhill and Tobacco were out of stock. And quite frankly, I was going to burn them hard in the review if I never got them. Well, they showed up today and the expectation had been set that it could take a while. So no hard feelings at all. Also, I was given a free bottle of Turkish Blend for my troubles, and it was yummy.

It's pretty straight forward though. It's my belief that if you like Hilton, or 555, or any flavor that MFS has, you will like MFS's double flavor version the most out of normal 3.7 volt devices. No question. It really is that good. 555 is so nutty you swear you are going to spit nougat.

This isn't just great juice, it's absolutely fantastic juice. And once again, at regular voltage, MFS double flavor RY4 is easily the best I've had. It makes me wonder why more vendors don't offer double flavor.

The other great thing about double flavoring is, you know that MFS is making (or at least mixing) their own juice. This isn't just repackaged straight from China. So there's no wondering if you are paying 400 percent mark-up. You are getting a best of breed, completely unique product offering you won't feel guilty about.

There's a reason MFS has such a loyal following. 24mg with double flavor is pretty friggin awesome.

That, and Chris is a damn good guy. If you are patient, Chris will fix problems. Chris has a "you are happy or you get a refund" policy. There's even a toll free number on the page you can call. Can't beat that. Other vendors, take notice. This is how you conduct business.

Zofryer, posted today from Chris @ MFS:

Can't get the flavorings for tobacco's and drink flavors..so double flavor is not an option on those nor is VG.

Chris

What's the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread