My impressions of my first order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
I had been eyeballing Nicoticket for quite sometime. Have been in search of a good fruit or fruit punch. Betelgeuse was recommended more than once so when I caught wind of the Bogo I took the plunge.

I hate to say it but I was disappointed with Betelgeuse. I think the flavor is good and I love how the color of the juice clashes with the red o-rings on my st mini. For me, if the flavor was a little more intense it would have hit the mark. I have had the best flavor from this using a patriot. Seems like it needs dual coils and somewhat restricted airflow for max flavor.

I had zero expectations of The Virus, Wakonda, and Creme Brulee. I haven't really been into tobacco's lately and I hadn't tried a coffee flavor in over 4 years.

I was (and continue to be) completely blown away by The Virus! Sometimes chocolate, sometimes tobacco, sometimes neither, sometimes both. And it seems to know what I want it to taste like at all times! I have tried this in the patriot and derringer. The flavor is much more dynamic in the derringer. I need to try it in a kayfun.

Wakonda? Well, I still don't care for coffee e-liquid. I will say that it is the best coffee flavor I've ever tried. I can definitely see why it has such a faithful following. Much more than just coffee.

Creme Brulee has taken residence in my Kayfun and may never leave.

It's all good. All four flavors that I tried were exceptional. And it's such a relief too. I've waded through a lot of CRAP before finding Nicoticket. The search is over.

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma
"I was (and continue to be) completely blown away by The Virus!"

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 36

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
#INFECTED!!

Welcome to the NuThouse!

On the BG - if you tighten up the airflow it will get more intense. Also keep in mind it's thinner - 65/35 - one of the first liquids I ever made. It's one of the oldest recipes on the line-up. I think my work has gotten better over time... the recipes have improved.

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
[HASHTAG]#INFECTED[/HASHTAG]!!

Welcome to the NuThouse!

On the BG - if you tighten up the airflow it will get more intense. Also keep in mind it's thinner - 65/35 - one of the first liquids I ever made. It's one of the oldest recipes on the line-up. I think my work has gotten better over time... the recipes have improved.

I hope I didn't seem like I was complaining about it. You know, Taste is subjective and all that. I'm still tooting it out of the Patriot. My taste seems to be acclimating to the flavor. Might still be recovering from the rubberized fruit punch I endured previously.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I hope I didn't seem like I was complaining about it. You know, Taste is subjective and all that. I'm still tooting it out of the Patriot. My taste seems to be acclimating to the flavor. Might still be recovering from the rubberized fruit punch I endured previously.

You can complain, every juice has it's fans and it's detractors. No worry! And yeah, all of the NT juices have this sneaky thing they do. At first you really may not like it but you can't stop yourself from going back to them...

Heh, heh, heh :evil:

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
I was like Libbydude, took advantage of the BOGO offer. Got BG and ACB. The BG is very good, but not the best fruity flavor I've tried. Would I order it again? Yes. Haven't had the courage to open the ACB yet. The reviews have been so good for that one that I don't want to open it prematurely and get disappointed. It's only about 5 weeks old now and I want to wait until it is at least 8 weeks. Counting down the days....

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Nah! Seriously - I actually encourage people to share their struggles with the liquid... the only way to get help is to ask!!

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
I was like Libbydude, took advantage of the BOGO offer. Got BG and ACB. The BG is very good, but not the best fruity flavor I've tried. Would I order it again? Yes. Haven't had the courage to open the ACB yet. The reviews have been so good for that one that I don't want to open it prematurely and get disappointed. It's only about 5 weeks old now and I want to wait until it is at least 8 weeks. Counting down the days....

I promise if you don't LOVE ACB I'll happily take if off of your hands. Kidding! Seriously one of the best. Hint of the day: if it doesn't meet your expectations first try DO NOT get rid of it, give it some time, try it in different builds.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
I still haven't tried the acb. My brief affair with the virus concluded my interest in tobacco flavors.
My top three now are:

Strawnilla
Cls
Raz cup
Seriously try the ACB... The tobacco is very far in the background to almost nonexistent. All of Clark's bakery/tobacco juices don't really start steeping until they have been cracked open and aired out a bit. But if the ACB doesn't hit for you there are plenty of us here that would glad to trade... Just go up to the swap meet thread in the stickies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread