My Impressions of the SD Keyring

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
got mine today, best thing since sliced bread. Anyone know where I can get the camel eliquid (or similar) thats in the cartos? By far the closest thing to a real cig I have ever tried in my years of vaping.

i was a camel smoker as well. shelved the cartos for ss ce2 immediately, but i'll have to dig them out to try this camel flavor. for more i would ask trog at cavecom or ukv.

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
I got mine last night, and it was immediately taken away by my girlfriend.
... One big question though; Can anyone suggest an atomizer that will work with this batt? The ones I have dont make contact w/ the batt?

too funny. yeah i would hide these. should work with pretty much any 510. i'm running ce2 and tanks. it's against the supplier recommendations but no issues so far. careful with the leaks. q-tip and aircan are always handy.

charmgraphics

Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
nc
I purchased a SD Keyring last week and after charging it for the first time it never worked again. I really liked it while it worked but I am wondering how this thing has been holding up for everyone else? I am thinking of giving this another try but I don't want to throw money away.

Has anyone had one of these for a long time without problems?

I wanted it for work because of its small size. If these do not last what is another really small mod that holds up well?

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
Mine is two weeks old, I thought I broke it for a day, but then realized that I just had to raise the battery post to make contact with the charger. I take a paper clip unbent and wedge the battery post up a little.

The only other problem I have is it often stays on longer than my drag, even with cartos, but besides that its pretty nice. Since I don't hit it constantly this hasn't been a problem.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

TUC

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Central Texas
invape.com
Mine is two weeks old, I thought I broke it for a day, but then realized that I just had to raise the battery post to make contact with the charger. I take a paper clip unbent and wedge the battery post up a little.

The only other problem I have is it often stays on longer than my drag, even with cartos, but besides that its pretty nice. Since I don't hit it constantly this hasn't been a problem.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I have also experienced what you are talking about. Where it may stay on a little longer than your drag...much worse with an atomizer, though.

charmgraphics

Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
nc
Mine still works. I would contact the place you purchased yours from to see about a replacement or refund.

I did contact the place I purchased it from just to let them know of the quality and they said they were sending another and even sent a tracking number about a week ago. The tracking shows that it has not been picked up. I doubt I see it at this point and it’s not worth the hassle really.

I’ll just purchase the next one from another vendor if I decide to get one probably and cross that vendor off my list if I don’t get it. Customer service is not something I should have to chase down.

I did not really ask for another Keyring they just said that they would send me one. I did not want to hassle with sending it back really. I don’t have time. They offered to send one without a return, which I thought, was great.

I buy a lot of stuff so it’s their loss I guess because I was on their waiting list for an expensive mod of theirs.

Maybe this was just a bad one.

TUC

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Central Texas
invape.com

I did contact the place I purchased it from just to let them know of the quality and they said they were sending another and even sent a tracking number about a week ago. The tracking shows that it has not been picked up. I doubt I see it at this point and it’s not worth the hassle really.

I’ll just purchase the next one from another vendor if I decide to get one probably and cross that vendor off my list if I don’t get it. Customer service is not something I should have to chase down.

I did not really ask for another Keyring they just said that they would send me one. I did not want to hassle with sending it back really. I don’t have time. They offered to send one without a return, which I thought, was great.

I buy a lot of stuff so it’s their loss I guess because I was on their waiting list for an expensive mod of theirs.

Maybe this was just a bad one.

Hopefully, you will receive the replacement that they had communicated you would. If not, I wouldn't blame you for not doing business with them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread