My Inspirations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towmotor

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2014
Welland
Like so many others before me I am celebrating one year of smoke freedom today. Its a day that I would not have believed possible a year +1 day ago, and every one of you who posted your one year anniversary inspired me to stick with it....thank you.

Thanks also to all the newbies who posted about their early success with vaping. Their excitement and enthusiasm at discovering vaping and leaving behind decades of addiction always re-inspired me to continue my vaping journey.

The people at my work.....its taken me a year dammit.... but I have managed to convince the smokers to at least try vaping, successfully converted some, and helping them has helped me along the way.

And all the rest of you at ECF! The greatest support group in the world IMO. Your wisdom, advise, opinions and support have been invaluable.

Much thanks to everyone.

Tow.

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
This is a great thing for a greenhorn like myself (Vaping under 1 month, cigarette free) to read! To read about how much stronger of a person you have become being able to leave the nasty addiciton of cigarette smoking by the wayside.

CHEERS to you my friend! I hope that in 11 months and 7 days, I to can have this same posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread