My introduction to forum

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by jimclark, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimclark

jimclark Full Member

Hi everyone, I am Jim and was hooked on analogs for over 25 years, NOW ANALOG FREE and it was easy. Several years back i tried to quit using the the 'cigarette' like e-cigs (like blu-e) They were a poor substitute, did not work well and were pain to keep properly juiced (IMHO), so i was back on analogs. I just happened to surf to Vapor Ally's site and was amaze at all the changes in technology. I Contacted Rick (owner?) and he was great. He took some time explaining the new stuff and there differences. He made product recommendations based on my desires and i was very impress he did not push the expansive stuff. Rick-" If your going to give it a try again try a basic set up with a good performing but inexpensive set up and see if you like it. If so we can talk about moving up the line with Mods and other thing.

I got an EVOD, ECO spinner and some juice. Loved it, Easy to use, lasted long time between refills (vs the few puffs i got form the 'cigarette' like e-cigs ) and got very good vapor production and flavor. This was 4/1/2013 and i have been vaping ever since, completely stopping analogs in a few days with only the occasional desire to light up.

So, again Hi to all and a thank you to Rick at vapor ally!

Jim

2. DorsaiMaster

DorsaiMaster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF! Congrats on your switch tot he vaping lifestyle!

3. nicetucu

nicetucu Super Member ECF Veteran

Glad to hear man. Welcome to ECF! You're one of the lucky ones that was able to quit quickly. Some of us take a few months before we put down cigs altogether. Good stuff.

4. Jay-dub

Jay-dub Moved On

Welcome from a fellow noob! Lot's of smart and/or experienced people here so you're in the right place. :)

5. e.cadro

e.cadro New Member

Hello everyone,

So here's my story, I smoked analogs for over 30 years about a pack and half a day and recently saw a few guys at my work vapping so asked the one what he thought about it and he gave me a run down and let my try a his. I was pleasantly surprised by it but did not give to much more thought about it. I used to get my smokes at a Indian reservation near by and they had some contest going and I ended up winning like $90 bucks from it, when I went to pick up my winnings I noticed that they had started to carry some e cig's ego C4 so I figured what the hell got some free money so I bought one and a bottle of e juice and my carton of smokes. In the first 2 weeks I smoked 2 packs of smokes total I was pretty surprised at how easy the transition was going for me. After the second week I stopped analogs all together and have been analog free since August 16th. I found a descenct B&M locally and started picking up my juices there also picked up a kanger t2 which was ok but was having some issues with going the atty's pretty quickly because of a thicker juice I think, so yesterday I picked up a PT2 mini v2 and I am really enjoying it. I've been reading and gotten a lot of good information here so thanks EFC.

Vape on!

E.

6. WillyZee

WillyZee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

welcome to ECF to both of you ex smokers ... and TY for sharing your stories.

7. jimclark

jimclark Full Member

I was really surprised my self! i was a 2 pack a day smoker! When i did get the urge to light up i immediately went to my new substitute and 9/10 the strong desire passed quickly (i was vaping heavily) My trick may have been starting out with 28% nic juices (mixed my own). I started here and reduced the mix by 2% every 4-6 weeks. I am now down to 18% solutions and doing fine.

PS. Thanks to all for the friendly greeting.

8. rhodzy

rhodzy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome! Enjoy the vape! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. salvageer

salvageer Full Member

Hello jimclark and e.cadro. Congrats on your success. God must have been smiling on you e.cadro with your winnings and your choice of spending. I'm new to this too. I've only been vaping since 10/17. I haven't quit the anologs completely yet but have slowed wayyyy down. Vape on :toast:

10. Pork Dragon

Pork Dragon Full Member

welcome to the forums. and congrats on switching from nasty analogs :)

11. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jim... Your life is gonna get so much better being off of those analogs.... Welcome to our community.

: evod, vapor pro
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.