1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

My juice is missing nic

Discussion in 'Ms T's Bakery' started by Heisenberg, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Senior Member ECF Veteran

I place this order more than a month and a half ago. I always order the same thing, two big bottles of juice about every month. This time my order took a full month to get to me. It was awaiting shipment for a week. Big deal.

but when i finally fill a tank up with the stuff, theres no throat hit. I keep trying to vape and all i can get is the heat from the cart and no nic throat hit! Its been this way for 3 weeks and ive been smoking cigarettes for the past week. Ive finally resorted to comming here to see if there was any recipe changes or what.

I waited because i just wasnt sure. But after trying a friends juice, and then waiting to see that the juice is not getting darker, im sure somethibg is wrong.

what should I do??

2. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ugh its SOO FRISTRATING sucking on your vape and not feeling anything!!

Absolutely no refunds?? Ive been a loyal costumer for 3 years and have turned on COUNTLESS people to ms T here in vegas. Literally countless, ive lost count and dont even know some of them anymore.

3. RedhatPat

RedhatPat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    What did Tammy say when you contacted her?

RHP

4. HarmonyPB

HarmonyPB Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm interested in hearing this too. From what I've heard she has made some changes (business changes, not in recipes). Although the website says no refunds I'm sure she would want to know about this and will make it right.

5. RedhatPat

RedhatPat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm inclined to believe she wouldn't have stood the test of time if she didn't give her customers the same attention she gives to her juices. So Heisenberg, let's get to the bottom of this.

Send her an email with what you told us and include the Order & Lot # for her to track down the batch. Then I'd venture to guess she would want you to mail what's left of your bottle to her. I would include a short description of what's "off" about it to you, on paper. I've done this in the past with Ben & Christine from Aienvisions (my former vendor) and have been well received.

Back last year I would communicate with her through her website messaging service and at moments it felt chat room-like speedy responses. That same service is still there so you should follow-up your e-mail by logging into your acc't on her website and drop her a message. Let us know how it all plays out, brother.

RHP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.