My latest... magnum with 45 degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

secondson2929

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I saw this cool flashlight at Advance Auto and thought...

DSCN0296.jpg

I like it, very comfortable.

It's a mod mod world!

secondson2929

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Very nice looking! I bought Bastage magnum on the forum and nothing I mean nothing beats it. I like to have several e-cigs,but magnum to me is the very best. Looks funny using in public. Thats why,I have others e-cigs. Nice work secondson! I like the look of your MOD very much.

I agree completely. The combination of extra power and extended vaping time can't be beat.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
secondson, you should check into Ludo from Janty's offer. It could mean some serious money.

Mods contest-janty produced!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all you modders out there: send us your mod pics and tech specs, parts specs. We will choose one or two mods and produce them under JANTY. Chosen mods receive royalties from JANTY per set sold!

send to info@jantyshop.com

secondson2929

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
secondson, you should check into Ludo from Janty's offer. It could mean some serious money.

Mods contest-janty produced!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all you modders out there: send us your mod pics and tech specs, parts specs. We will choose one or two mods and produce them under JANTY. Chosen mods receive royalties from JANTY per set sold!

send to info@jantyshop.com

Thanks, I'm working on some stuff for that.

I may make a couple more of these, I like the way it turned out. If so I'll put them up for sale on the forum.

I just want to make sure everything is perfect before I offer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread