2 Negative Contacts For Anubis Mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
vape mail is def like Christmas for us adults! I have 3 packages coming and the wife wanted to go shopping and drag me along [emoji37]. Then around 11 I get a txt from the USPS saying my packages are delivered and I'm stuck following the wife around like a lost puppy dog while I have vape mail sitting in the mailbox just waiting on me to take it inside [emoji30]. I can't tell her to hurry up, that will put her in a bad mood then I'll hear it the rest of today so I'm keeping my mouth shut cause as us married men all know happy wife, happy life and no doghouse for me. Doesn't mean I can count down the minutes until I hear "I'm done, we can go now".

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Vape mail is def like Christmas for us adults! I have 3 packages coming and the wife wanted to go shopping and drag me along [emoji37]. Then around 11 I get a txt from the USPS saying my packages are delivered and I'm stuck following the wife around like a lost puppy dog while I have vape mail sitting in the mailbox just waiting on me to take it inside [emoji30]. I can't tell her to hurry up, that will put her in a bad mood then I'll hear it the rest of today so I'm keeping my mouth shut cause as us married men all know happy wife, happy life and no doghouse for me. Doesn't mean I can count down the minutes until I hear "I'm done, we can go now".

Lol,I know the feeling and you are so,so right.

Reactions: Wheelin247

Kids-at-711

Apr 23, 2017
Vape mail is def like Christmas for us adults! I have 3 packages coming and the wife wanted to go shopping and drag me along [emoji37]. Then around 11 I get a txt from the USPS saying my packages are delivered and I'm stuck following the wife around like a lost puppy dog while I have vape mail sitting in the mailbox just waiting on me to take it inside [emoji30]. I can't tell her to hurry up, that will put her in a bad mood then I'll hear it the rest of today so I'm keeping my mouth shut cause as us married men all know happy wife, happy life and no doghouse for me. Doesn't mean I can count down the minutes until I hear "I'm done, we can go now".

Thats why I dont go shopping with woman. What sucks for me is when I get stuff in and i'm at work and cant even get home to see it until after dark.

OP, Thats a nice looking mod!

Reactions: Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada

That rings so true. I end up holding the purse trailing behind quietly sighing knowing the time is slowly ticking by as she coasts from rack to rack then sitting in the change room area playing with the kids toys in the box beside your chair. Then comes the question all us married men hate...Hows this look...knowing what ever you say is going to be wrong. I hate shopping. On the flip side when she has to go into a store I like all I hear behind me is huffing, rolling of the eyes and are you done yet...Owell. After being married 25 years we split up and do our own thing but I have the car keys so she has to hunt me down to get the ride home, not so much with texting but before Iphones I made it a game for her to find me.

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
That rings so true. I end up holding the purse trailing behind quietly sighing knowing the time is slowly ticking by as she coasts from rack to rack then sitting in the change room area playing with the kids toys in the box beside your chair. Then comes the question all us married men hate...Hows this look...knowing what ever you say is going to be wrong. I hate shopping. On the flip side when she has to go into a store I like all I hear behind me is huffing, rolling of the eyes and are you done yet...Owell. After being married 25 years we split up and do our own thing but I have the car keys so she has to hunt me down to get the ride home, not so much with texting but before Iphones I made it a game for her to find me.

lol I'm on my 2nd wife instead of saying that so tight your A.. looks like cottage cheese
It's "wow that looks so good on you"

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA

lol that's funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread