My Mom is vaping yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corybrown40

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I finaly got my mom to try this product. Amazingly enough it worked lol. she has been smoking for 50 years is on oxygen never could quit but she is V4L now. finally a product that will help thank you guys. Hopefully this will help her out. she has been vaping two weeks no cigarettes. I have been vaping three months as well awesome product changed my life. I smoked for 18 years.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I finaly got my mom to try this product. Amazingly enough it worked lol. she has been smoking for 50 years is on oxygen never could quit but she is V4L now. finally a product that will help thank you guys. Hopefully this will help her out. she has been vaping two weeks no cigarettes. I have been vaping three months as well awesome product changed my life. I smoked for 18 years.

This is Fabulous, I buried both my parents in the last 5 years, Mom with cancer, and Dad with COPD, and Emphysema. Please, let me know if ther is ANYTHING we can do to help:D

Steve:cool:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I am so very happy for you both! But it's harder for us older folks to change our habits. So a double hug for your mom!

hug.gif

Viv Savage

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
That is awesome... and GREAT JOB on getting her to try it! I got my Dad & Step-Mom to start vaping as well... they got their e-cigs the Mon. before Thanksgiving and when I saw them over the holiday they were thoroughly enjoying them (I haven't asked them since Turkey Day, but I assume they're still using and them!). I'm already planning on buying them more accessories and cartridges for the holidays just to keep them going!!

Congratulations!

Skyler

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
Texas
The V4L product is a great looking e cig to introduce and allow other curious on lookers to try for themselves. When they inhale it, is when they realize this could work for them. This could possibly work...and there you go they figure it out and it does work. These have the whole package....hook, line and sinker. Say good night Winston!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread