My New DIY Vaping website and my new FUNFETTI Recipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the video for this recipe here:

So you can check out the full recipe and ALL of the flavor notes on my brand spankin new website DIYorDIEvaping.com.

Here you'll be able to access all my recipes, flavor notes, tips and techniques on mixing, blog rants, and whatever else I feel like putting out. Remember that DIY Live mixing thing I was talking about before? Well you'll be able to chat with me and other guests about mixing and DIY vaping in general. That will take place here too. This is all on top of a shop that's coming soon where you can buy .... to help support me and my channel. You might also notice the InTheMix magazine and podcast where I'm setting up a subscription based newsletter that curated by me and a few other top mixers. More info about that will come later.

So I teased this recipe some time ago. I was waiting on a steep that I was *sure* was going to work. But it didn't, and I had to go back to the drawing board. After around 20 different batches, I finally feel like I'm as close as I can get to it.
For those that are just here for the recipe well here you go.

Funfetti

CAP | Sugar Cookie - 6%
CAP | Vanilla Custard - 2%
FA | Marshmallow - 2%
FA | Joy - 0.75%
TFA | Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 3%
TFA | Cheesecake (Graham) - 3%

BASE | 70VG | 30PG
STEEP TIME | MEDIUM | 4-5 Days
PREFERRED TEMP | LOW HEAT | 430F

So like I said before, this was a tough one to crack for me. Which it shouldn't have been. But I think I came pretty damn close to it and it's actually a really ....ing delicious vape. If you want to read all the flavor notes on this recipe and how I came up with this stuff you can find them at my site. Also I would love for someone to come along and tweak this to make it much better. I know there's potential for this and I'm sure someone along the way will try something out and we can all make this thing hit 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread