My new Reo Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got it 3 days ago and I'm loving it. I went with the Tropical Green. I messed up and ordered it then read about the RM2 and bought it the next day. Just came today wrapped a .8 ohm coil and It's firing like a champ. I'm so glad i looked at this forum, I bought a ego twist, MVP and a Vamo. I work HVAC new constuction so i wanted something that could take a beating, I don't want to say how many kanger protanks I went through, lets just say I wish i would have found you all sooner just thinking of the money i could have saved. Oh Well. Thanks again

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Just got it 3 days ago and I'm loving it. I went with the Tropical Green. I messed up and ordered it then read about the RM2 and bought it the next day. Just came today wrapped a .8 ohm coil and It's firing like a champ. I'm so glad i looked at this forum, I bought a ego twist, MVP and a Vamo. I work HVAC new constuction so i wanted something that could take a beating, I don't want to say how many kanger protanks I went through, lets just say I wish i would have found you all sooner just thinking of the money i could have saved. Oh Well. Thanks again

Welcome and congratulations! I love that Tropical Green. That's one of the brand new colors. Yes....a REO with a RM2 on top just simply can't be beat!

johni

Extractor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Columbia, Missouri
Welcome Hazza! It took me longer to get here than you. I do remodels and was having a rough time with gennies on the go. My Reo has definitely solved that problem! Vape it fairly dry (without singing the wick) before you pocket it and you should have no leaks. Also be careful not to get too much construction debris down in the atty (tastes pretty bad).:ohmy:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

that's all? you got off easy! i'm one of the slow ones- quite possibly Reoville's Village Idiot. i spent a lot more before finding my way here.

you will like it here. they even took me in :)

Congrats on the Reo and for finding your way here!

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Used my grand all day every day for over 6 months - it hit concrete floor loads of times, works. Clean it - file tip of firing pin - bit of Noalox on it - job done. I have not managed to break it and nor can anyone else.

i use a 1Ω coil in an RM2 - metal drip tip. Glass etc will not last me long. It's that good that i am thinking it might outlive me and that worries me, so i am now busy working on an eliquid that restores youth - god knows my wife could use it! :evil:

T

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Way to go Haza!
woo-woo-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread