• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastNick

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Montreal, QC
I "accidentally" bought a new sub ohm tank. Well, everything I have happen accidentally because I swear when I go to a store I always have in mind to buy only juice.
So here I am having in my hand a new sub tank called Starre FreeMax. Never ever heard of this thing in my life but for some reasons I bought it.
All I can say is holly sheit. This is hitting like a train. I'm not into reviews and such things but I just wanted to share with you guys and especially with my dripping truck driving colleagues. Finally I found a tank that hits like an RDA and taste like an RDA and I'm even tempted to push it saying it taste even better.
I won't go into details about how is built and crap like this. Is a damn tank so explaining how I opened the box and such is so lame.
The thing comes with two options of coils(ready made) 0.5 ohm and 0.25 ohm. This aspect really attracted me and made me buy it. I'm a convinced sub ohm vaper and I won't go with anyone in details like why or anything. I like what I like and I don't feel like explaining myself to no one.
So for you truckers who like dripping I totally recommend to try this thing. It taste exactly like a dripper my friends. And one more thing: while an RDA has taste different depend on how wet is the cotton and other factors, this thing taste the same puff after puff after puff.
I use for now the 0.5 ohm coil at 50 watts and it is absolutely amazing. At 70 watts is warmer tho but it still taste yummy. And the vapor....holly guacamoly....I can't make a difference between my RDA's and this lil' rascal.
I am absolutely thrilled. I have never been so happy about a vaping gadget I ever bought.
If chain vaped gets hot, but all my other tanks gets hot so it is what it is I guess. Then the main thing I observed is that the thing is ....thirsty. It uses as much juice like when I use an RDA and dripping. For me these are not issues at all.
Now to use the 0.25 ohm I may have to buy (of course "accidentally") a variable mod who knows the game for like 100-150 watts. Or maybe not. If anyone else has it please feel free to tell me new tricks about it.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Hahaha, nice fable there, I don't have the Starr but the arctic at 0.2ohm..
The diff I see compared to the 0.5 ohm Atlantis was it sucks back twice as much liquid.
Unless one has unlimited financial resources(i don't), Diy is required. Cutting all my liquid 100%
with PG diluted the nic "almost" enough and doubled up my reserves. Yeah, it is weaker in flavour
but I find the large amount of vapour makes up for it(mostly).

It's really close to dripping, one only drios a bit less often due to the tank. lol.

Unless you're a real bugger for punishment I think 70 watts will be more than enough for the 0.25 coil. Vapour city. But YMMV. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread