My new VapeBoxz ecig case!

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by kristin, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kristin

kristin Accessories Supplier ECF Veteran

Tiger - here are your new cases! They are packed and will go out first thing in the morning. I hope you love them and thank you for your order and supporting CASAA*!! (And your patience!) :thumbs:

CASAA logo case:

[​IMG]

Janlupus Rainbow Vapor Case:

[​IMG]

*CASAA Logo cases are 10% off for CASAA members and 10% of the proceeds are donated to CASAA to help keep our right to vape!

2. kristin

Deanna M, here is your new Janlupus Rainbow 7" Case. Ready to go out first thing tomorrow, as well! Thank you for your patronage and patience! :D

[​IMG]

Renee Y and Alan O - thank you, as well!!

Renee - I took a photo of your 5" Janlupus Rainbow Vapor case, too, but packed your case for shipping before realizing the photo card was bad. Sorry! :(

Alan, since you ordered plain silver, I didn't take a photo. I was curious, though, what your plans were for the case or if you just really like simple silver! ;)

The Janlupus case is quite popular!

Watch this thread for the official unvieling of more cases as they are completed!

3. kristin

Oh, and I can't forget my husband's choice - the 5" Thin Dragon World silver case!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Raven_Blackblade

Raven_Blackblade Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Kent, Washington
    Ohhhhhhh!! I cant wait to see mine!! Tee hee!!!

5. Raven_Blackblade

Apr 27, 2009
    Kent, Washington
  6. Raven_Blackblade

Apr 27, 2009
    Kent, Washington
    Bump - because it deserves it.

7. Deena

Deena Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2009
    Louisville
    I received my case today and I'm so pleased. It's really sturdy and gorgeous. I was happily surprised with how much I was able to fit in the case. I had to leave quickly to get to work/school, so I threw in a fully assembled VP1, eGo, and Lazer Mod (all with cartomizers and t-tips). I was also able to fit a 10440 battery and two cartos in the section for juice bottles.

When I got home, I tried my 905, Thermo, and Sparkplug. They fit fine without the foam.

I'm going to order another for my husband when I get a little extra cash. It's a great product.

8. kristin

YAY! Thank you for your feedback! I'm so happy to hear you like it! :thumbs:

9. Jimi Mack

Jimi Mack Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Long Island
    Deena, you were able to fit a fully assembled eGo in the case, cone and everything? I am assuming it was the deep case?

10. Jimi Mack

Jimi Mack Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Long Island
    Deena, you were able to fit a fully assembled eGo in the case? I am assuming it is the deep case? Does it all fit with the foam as well?

11. Elendil

Elendil Assclown Exterminator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 28, 2009
    IL USA
    Hey kristin---you have anything that will fit a GGTS?

12. Deena

Deena Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2009
    Louisville
    Yep, fully assembled. Here's what I ordered:
    AS700 7" Artist Series
    Finish Options:Brushed Silver
    Case Depth Options:Deep (7/8" High)
    Artist Series #:Janlupus - AS001
    Foam Options:1/4" Cut Foam (Deep Case Only)
    Add 2" Tweezers:No

I've included a couple of poor-quality pics. All of the PVs (ego is in the middle, but's it's really dark) are fully assembled with cartomizers or t-tips; there's one bottle of juice, a 10440 battery, and a new 510 carto on top of the battery. There's room to move too. The top shuts easily.

Attached Files:

13. ejoker

ejoker Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    those are wicked cool kristin!

14. kristin

I don't know - how long/wide is it?

Thanks!

15. Raven_Blackblade

Apr 27, 2009
    Kent, Washington
    Hehe! This is just making me too excited! I cant wait to see mine :D

16. kristin

Brad S. here is your new 5" Thin Celtic Knot on brushed silver. You almost didn't get this one because I fell in love with it!! :D Going out tomorrow - thank you for your business!!

[​IMG]

17. kristin

Going to be a little longer, I'm afraid. Got all of the stones on today and noticed a weird little grey smudge in the finish & some weird lines as it cured, so I'm redoing it. Sorry! :(

Should only add on a couple of days, though - I'm getting better at this!

I took a photo for you to see the cobalt blue stone and silver finish though. Your case will look like this (without the weird lines & smudge):

[​IMG]

18. kristin

Thad M's new 7" CASAA case on brushed silver! Thank you so much and I hope you really enjoy it!!

Should be able to send out tomorrow. Just put a final coat on it tonight.

[​IMG]

19. Raven_Blackblade

Apr 27, 2009
    Kent, Washington
    ZOMG! It is so pretty!!! A friend of mine wants to start vaping just so she can have one of these! LOL! I told her that they can be used for more than just an E-Cig case :D I totally cannot wait to be able to hold it in my hand :D It is so beautiful! And you are right :D the cobalt really does just POP!

20. kristin

It's so funny - I look at your avatar pic and then your case and I can totally see her carrying a case like this! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.