Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Thanks Raven!

And here is your new 7" Tree of Life Birthstone (September sapphire) case on brushed silver. As you know, it was a labor of love, lol! (And I'm using it as the silver example on my web site! :D)

I'm heading to the post office a little later this afternoon & will email you the tracking number!

RavenR1.jpg

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
SHWEET! Thanks Kristin! Trust me.... your labor of love with come with great rewards!

Thanks Raven!

And here is your new 7" Tree of Life Birthstone (September sapphire) case on brushed silver. As you know, it was a labor of love, lol! (And I'm using it as the silver example on my web site! :D)

I'm heading to the post office a little later this afternoon & will email you the tracking number!

RavenR1.jpg

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
My lovely violet oyster shell case arrived today and I love it! Thank you, Kristin!

You were certainly right about pictures not doing it justice. The colors are shimmery and iridescent and change with the light, making it very difficult to photograph but absolutely gorgeous in person.

The case itself is well made and solid and the clasp seems very secure, making it unlikely that it will spring open unexpectedly. And finally, I'm delighted with the size. I got the 7" deep case and I'm amazed with what I've been able to fit in there. :)

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
My lovely violet oyster shell case arrived today and I love it! Thank you, Kristin!

You were certainly right about pictures not doing it justice. The colors are shimmery and iridescent and change with the light, making it very difficult to photograph but absolutely gorgeous in person.

The case itself is well made and solid and the clasp seems very secure, making it unlikely that it will spring open unexpectedly. And finally, I'm delighted with the size. I got the 7" deep case and I'm amazed with what I've been able to fit in there. :)
YAY!!! I'm so glad you love it! I'm always so worried people will be disappointed or something, lol!

Yes, that clasp is surprisingly secure. If it gets loose, the nice thing is that it's metal and exposed - just bend it forward a little so it catches again. (I haven't had mine bend in use, but I did get a couple of loose blanks form the supplier and was able to fix them easily that way.)

I can't tell you how happy I am that you are happy! :D

What all are you putting in there? I love to here about what fits - people are always asking, "Will my --- fit?" Thank goodness Deena had an eGo in her's, because I was getting that request all of the time, LOL!

Last edited:

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Oh, wait, I see you are in Oklahoma - that means you got the 5" janlupus Rainbow Vapor case on silver, right?

I'm so glad you love it!!

(Sorry I didn't get a picture to post for you - I took it and after I packed your's up, I found out the Sd card was corrupted & lost all of my pic that were on it!)

I haven't been around to much since I received it been helping my sis move. So I just found this thread tonight.

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
What all are you putting in there? I love to here about what fits - people are always asking, "Will my --- fit?" Thank goodness Deena had an eGo in her's, because I was getting that request all of the time, LOL!
Right now, I have my 801--3 batteries, 3 atomizers, 4 cartridges, the tweezers and a 10ml bottle of juice. I was looking through my stash for a 6ml bottle, grabbed a 10 to try it and lo and behold, it fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread