Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I have been convinced! I ordered a case with the Claddagh design on it this morning. If it looks half as good as the picture, my wife will love it.
I'm so glad you ordered that - I think it's such a cool design (I love claddaghs and my husband & I wear them.) I made this to be something that I, as a claddagh lover, would buy!

It's a dimentional piece - the claddagh design has a raised finish over it. If you want, I can add a little Swarovski crystal to the top of the crown for you! :D

goochkc

Mar 8, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I'm so glad you ordered that - I think it's such a cool design (I love claddaghs and my husband & I wear them.) I made this to be something that I, as a claddagh lover, would buy!

It's a dimentional piece - the claddagh design has a raised finish over it. If you want, I can add a little Swarovski crystal to the top of the crown for you! :D

Crystals would be cool! Thanks! :thumbs:

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
Looking at my beautiful new case gave me an idea. I do a lot of knitting and crocheting and I keep a box in my knitting bag which contains crochet hooks, cable needle, stitch markers, small scissors and other notions that I need for a project. Right now, I'm using an old cardboard box that a bracelet came in but a box from VapeBoxz would look so much classier and wouldn't require a rubber band to keep it closed. :D

I'm going to give some thought to which one I want and I assume I could order it with no cut-outs in the foam?

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Looking at my beautiful new case gave me an idea. I do a lot of knitting and crocheting and I keep a box in my knitting bag which contains crochet hooks, cable needle, stitch markers, small scissors and other notions that I need for a project. Right now, I'm using an old cardboard box that a bracelet came in but a box from VapeBoxz would look so much classier and wouldn't require a rubber band to keep it closed. :D

I'm going to give some thought to which one I want and I assume I could order it with no cut-outs in the foam?
Absolutely! You can get the 1/8" or 1/4" foam! :)

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
4 orders were shipped out today!

Bella Luce - Here is your new 5" Tree of Life Birthstone case (Diamond/April) on brushed silver!

GinaM.jpg

Bart B - here is your new 7" Letters & Symbols case (large black background, red letter, framed) on brushed silver. Very sophisticated! (And hard to photograph, lol)

BartB.jpg

Richard M - your new 5" Celtic Knot (Ancient Worlds) case on brushed silver! (One of my favs!)

RichardM.jpg

And David C - you have two beautiful new 7" cases! The Celtic Knot on brushed silver and the Book of Kells on brushed gold! Lovely choices!!

DaveC.jpg

Please visit this thread when you get them and tell me what you think of your new cases!! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread