My Preliminary Review of Kissbox Classic/Just Got It

Status
Not open for further replies.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
as the device produces less smoke for whatever reason u puff on it more.. it gets hotter and the batteries run down quicker cos of the extra puffing..

one putting out the smoke gets puffed on less dosnt get as hot and the batteries last twice as long between charges.. i have an answer for everything.. he he he

the main thing is u have a spare device to use while u get your thoroughly well checked dont want any more bad press new one... he he he

look on the bright side..

trog

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Trog, you just made a great argument for disposables sold as disposables (I know you already think they all are!). We're developing a pattern here that repeats: 1. Got my new e-cig; really excited. 2. Oh boy, lots of vapor. 3. Day 3, working great; best thing ever put on the market. 4. Day 7, not much vapor; inconsistent performance. 5. Have to suck really hard, battery running down quickly, not much vapor, gets hot, bad taste sometimes. 8. Company is sending a new whatchamacallit so I can start the cycle over again.

Greencig and LoongTotem have the right idea. Give us perfect performance through a single atomizer/cartridge at a reasonable price -- and then throw the piece away and start over when it's used up. The only difference I see between that and what some users here are doing is that our enthusiasts just rush out and buy the newest, greatest device -- which then repeats the above cycle. It could be cheaper to purchase cartons of disposable atomizer/cartridges than play this frustrating game.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
TropicalBob said:
Trog, you just made a great argument for disposables sold as disposables (I know you already think they all are!). We're developing a pattern here that repeats: 1. Got my new e-cig; really excited. 2. Oh boy, lots of vapor. 3. Day 3, working great; best thing ever put on the market. 4. Day 7, not much vapor; inconsistent performance. 5. Have to suck really hard, battery running down quickly, not much vapor, gets hot, bad taste sometimes. 8. Company is sending a new whatchamacallit so I can start the cycle over again.

Greencig and LoongTotem have the right idea. Give us perfect performance through a single atomizer/cartridge at a reasonable price -- and then throw the piece away and start over went it's used up. The only difference I see between that and what some users here are doing is that our enthusiasts just rush out and buy the newest, greatest device -- which then repeats the above cycle. It could be cheaper to purchase cartons of disposable atomizer/cartridges than play this frustrating game.

u have it bob.. i am now smoking my very cheap but works very well e-cig cigarillo.. 8 dollars per atomizer.. they are all atomizer.. just pop a cart in one end and a battery in the other..

they take classic carts.. the little 10440 350 batteries are couple of dollars apiece.. no hassle and wonderful service.. u have one there already waiting for u whenever u feel the other one is past its best.. i am hoping they last two weeks on average..

just order in batches of ten to keep the potage down and they really are disposable..

trog

ps.. and just for leaford.. u can pay a few dollars extra and get real 24 k gold plated ones.. "pretty".. he he

ps 2.. they are 100% guaranteed to last longer than a 45 dollar ruyan real disposable.. :mrgreen:

swami

Apr 7, 2008
trog100 said:
TropicalBob said:

Greencig and LoongTotem have the right idea. Give us perfect performance through a single atomizer/cartridge at a reasonable price -- and then throw the piece away and start over went it's used up. The only difference I see between that and what some users here are doing is that our enthusiasts just rush out and buy the newest, greatest device -- which then repeats the above cycle. It could be cheaper to purchase cartons of disposable atomizer/cartridges than play this frustrating game.

u have it bob.. i am now smoking my very cheap but works very well e-cig cigarillo.. 8 dollars per atomizer.. they are all atomizer.. just pop a cart in one end and a battery in the other..
PS one must also consider the free replacement from Njoy... how many times it will come? the first is shure..so will cost 5 usd/week...

they take classic carts.. the little 10440 350 batteries are couple of dollars apiece.. no hassle and wonderful service.. u have one there already waiting for u whenever u feel the other one is past its best.. i am hoping they last two weeks on average..

just order in batches of ten to keep the potage down and they really are disposable..

trog

ps.. and just for leaford.. u can pay a few dollars extra and get real 24 k gold plated ones.. "pretty".. he he

ps 2.. they are 100% guaranteed to last longer than a 45 dollar ruyan real disposable.. :mrgreen:

Exactly what I am doing right now with my e-cigars...Do you think that cigarillos are better tha regular cigars? the price is the same... Just one thing: the Njoy atomizer last for 6 weeks working (the first five really well). So each week of Njoy is about 10 usd, if e-cig works for 2 weeks is half priced. Right now I am at day 13 (e-cig) Let see... Byez

swami

Apr 7, 2008
trog100 said:
u might have been lucky with five weeks.. :)

i went for the cigarillo because it takes standard classic carts and is a bit slimmer.. the batteries are the same with both.. i would guess they both perform in a similar fashioned but cant say for sure cos i havnt yet tested the cigar..

trog
I will check my "luck" with the second Njoy atomizer :eek:
Next time I will try some cigarillo (after olimpic games..) from e-cig and I will tell the feeling, cheers Swami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread