My refilling trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Flying Low..did you realize that the lazy Susan is one of the very few tools women use that's named for a woman? Wanna bet it was named by a guy?):p Do we call the toaster a Betty?
Now men on the other have to have everything named for some guy! The Chuck (key for a drill) the Phillips screwdriver..like no other guy can use it other then Phil. A Plumb Bob. Even crooks use a Jimmy and a Slim Jim! Then there is the tomahawk and the tommygun. I bet some caveman called his club..Og or Ralph!

Thanksgiving5.gif

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I continue to be amazed with this refilling method!!!

I grabbed an old cart that I had put in my box of throw-aways just to experiment, and I tell ya, am vaping it now with Steve's Pina Colada, and it is so tasty and the vapor is wonderful.

I've put 3 in the bag, and granted, some of the old ones needed to be tossed, but the ones I've saved are wondeful!

I am using KC's method of filling then, flinging.

Letting them sit for awhile enhances them even more!

Gracie

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
Flying Low..did you realize that the lazy Susan is one of the very few tools women use that's named for a woman? Wanna bet it was named by a guy?):p Do we call the toaster a Betty?
Now men on the other have to have everything named for some guy! The Chuck (key for a drill) the Phillips screwdriver..like no other guy can use it other then Phil. A Plumb Bob. Even crooks use a Jimmy and a Slim Jim! Then there is the tomahawk and the tommygun. I bet some caveman called his club..Og or Ralph!

Thanksgiving5.gif

You are onto something there but I think tommygun just sounds more serious than bettyygun or judygun. How about or slim sally. That would be sexist. :D

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA

Thanksgiving5.gif

Interesting tidbits, MK! It's okay, the guys can name their stuff all they want - notice though when they name their cars, boats or planes they do use women's names most of the time! :p

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
I just used the battery bag that V4L included with my order because it was handy and held the cartos in the proper direction. Pretty much anything that will keep the battery end of the carto on the outside when you twirl it will work. Just a gentle 30 second twirl does the trick, it can be either horizontal or vertical when you spin, rather like a helicopter in the air, either way it's enough to push the juice down in the batting. Just make sure to use the .... plug and the condoms so you don't whip the juice all the way out (this warning now added thanks to our crazy and creative crew). I do refill exactly like the videos and just add this step.

Ha ha .. this is going to be fun ... I got a Blue battery bag I got free with one of my orders so I will give it a " whorl " He he ..... on the serious side I really think it was a great find! :)

Love the thread!

KathyinColorado

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Colorado
Taryn! Thanks so much for coming up with this great idea! I had refilled some cartos and decided to give them a whirl and see what happened. I got another 15 - 20 drops in most of them. I had been getting really frustrated with the results of refilling. They
always seemed to take a while to get going well and then didn't last long after that. I am
still using 2 cartos that I redid today - one on batt and one on PT - and they were like
a new carto to start and are still going strong after 5 hrs. Thank you so much!

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread