My review for the SMOK TFV4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdrabun

Jun 27, 2015
OK I see a lot of questions about this tank but not really any reviews so here goes: BUY IT!

I love this tank personally. It is a great replacement for rda's. I was tired of Leakey dippers and the constant dripping of liquid. This beast holds 5 ml of juice and makes clouds and flavors that are unbelievable.

There are several coil head options for this tank. My current favorite is the triple coil burning between 90-120 watts. There is also a quad coil(dual parralel), clapton, dual clapton, dual standard, a new 6 coil (triple parralel), and an array of tc coils that I haven't tested through. Not to mention three different types of of rba bases for single, dual, and capton builds.

The airflow in the drip tip was said to kill the flavor for many but for me I get all my flavor and then some. I have not been disappointed with this tank at all.

But be warned: these coils are not exactly "battery friendly" I go through two Samsung 25rs in roughly less than 30 hours. Also, this thing LOVES juice. So unless you buy big bottles, this tank may not be for you. Crazyvapors.Com sells 100ml bottles for about 24.99 which is where I buy all my liquid.

But I mean what I say that this tank has effectively replaced my drippers. So do yourself a favor and pick one up.

Super Flex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Tuscaloosa al
OK I see a lot of questions about this tank but not really any reviews so here goes: BUY IT!

I love this tank personally. It is a great replacement for rda's. I was tired of Leakey dippers and the constant dripping of liquid. This beast holds 5 ml of juice and makes clouds and flavors that are unbelievable.

There are several coil head options for this tank. My current favorite is the triple coil burning between 90-120 watts. There is also a quad coil(dual parralel), clapton, dual clapton, dual standard, a new 6 coil (triple parralel), and an array of tc coils that I haven't tested through. Not to mention three different types of of rba bases for single, dual, and capton builds.

The airflow in the drip tip was said to kill the flavor for many but for me I get all my flavor and then some. I have not been disappointed with this tank at all.

I agree, the pros many, the cons few. I have two, one for power mode and one for TC, these tanks and the Reuleaux rx 200 and by far the best investments I have made so far in vaping.

But be warned: these coils are not exactly "battery friendly" I go through two Samsung 25rs in roughly less than 30 hours. Also, this thing LOVES juice. So unless you buy big bottles, this tank may not be for you. Crazyvapors.Com sells 100ml bottles for about 24.99 which is where I buy all my liquid.

But I mean what I say that this tank has effectively replaced my drippers. So do yourself a favor and pick one up.

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Here is my 2 cents worth. I like them better than the crown. Been using it for a couple of months. I like the quad the best for flavor and vapor. The sextuple is about the same flavor as the triple just more vapor. The dual Clapton is kinda like the quad for flavor but not as much vapor. I see they are coming out with the T8 so I am sure I will have to try them too. I played with the RBA base a little bit but that is not really my thing tho a lot of ppl love it. As said above it loves juice I diy so no big deal and it needs power. I run it on a WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC. So like the OP said do yourself a favor and pick one up :vapor:

Reactions: Super Flex

Jimmy Go

Unresolved Status
Dec 19, 2015
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread