Status
Not open for further replies.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I've never written a review before, but this company was referred to me by a friend and I am totally impressed and wanted to share it all with you.

I am so, so happy with my products and all of the sales that I've had the experience with Steam juice. On my last shopping order, I ended up spending 9 cents per ml. That's dirt cheap. But I had to look hard at their "specials" and enter a code I found on Facebook. For a long time, I had limited my shopping to one vendor and I'm so glad I ventured out a bit.

This is what I've tried so far:

Jerry juice: My absolute favorite and my new ADV. Think vanilla ice cream on top of a cinnabon with coconut and hazelnut on exhale. So yummy. Does not need steeping.
Strawberry Cheesecake: The first cheesecake that I've had that is spot on. Does not need steeping.
Coco-Caramel: Caramel and coconut. So good FOOB but I think it needs some steeping.
Thick Vanilla Custard: BAM. True to name. Does not need steeping, good FOOB. It's not as eggy as others I've tried, but still one of the best I've tried outside of Gremlins.
Caramel crème: Caramel and Bavarian Crème: Needs steeping, but oh-so-good after steeping a few weeks.

Here is their website: Juice

If you use the code "COOLER" are a new customer, you get 20% off.

NO Diacetyl. So no "popcorn lung"

I highly recommend. This is my go-to place to shop for my e-juice now.

Last edited:

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
I just ordered from them. Very impressed with the prices and cute little 120 ml jugs. I did get the caramel cream. It was made last Friday and shipped so it hasn't steeped much. I also got crunch ala berry. I'll be ordering from them again. I'm going to have them put extra flavor next time. I don't have 3 weeks to be patient lol. That's why I'm ordering more and a few more flavors so while I work on what I just got the new ones can steep.

Reactions: GraCnT

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Thanks Dani! Jerry Juice sounds delicious :)
You're welcome. I highly recommend it.

This is how much I love it:
20150327_123308.jpg

Have a great day!

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
If you do a search on them in the forum you will find other comments and reviews about them. After checking them out and some you tube reviews that's what made me pull the trigger. As good as any juice out there and seemingly the best prices. There was also a code posted last week on Deals and Steals JOINNOW for 20% off your order. Tricky website to navigate. I ordered my 2 120's seperately and it came to about $27.00 each but they did throw in 2 droppers and a free sample. Had I caroused the website more I could have got the price down even more. If I had clicked on two's (222) then scrolled down to the bottom of the page to other steam things I would have found two fourty. 2 120's for $51.99 less 20% would have been $41.59 divided by two would have been $20.79 for a 120ml jug. Once you get the juice order tweaked to your liking there's probably no need to buy anywhere else other than to try other brands. I'm going to be stuck on steamjuice for a while it looks like lol. Nice Day To Everyone !

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Hey Dani whats up darlin'? I've tried the custard and apple pie both get a:thumb: from me:)

I'm not Dani :p but close enough LOL. Ole Wild Bill..........I got some of the apple pie at home waiting on me.....not tried it yet glad to hear it gets your approval!!!! :wub:

Tracey

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Hey Dani whats up darlin'? I've tried the custard and apple pie both get a:thumb: from me:)

Olwildbill!!! :wub: It is so nice to hear from you. I've been doing really well, however I've missed seeing you around!

I'll be sure to add the apple pie to my next order. If it gets a thumbs up from you, I know its gotta be good. :thumbs:

Good to see you!

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Some of the flavors sound good! I might have to get a couple to sample. The jugs are funny too! I like that!
Hey ckquatt! It's good to see you around, too. I think the jugs are super cute, too! I just transfer into a 30ml bottle because they're kinda hard to pour into your tank, so I transfer into a 30ml bottle before using. I hope you give them a try, it's worth it in my opinion. :)

Take good care,
Dani

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
Just put in another order. Got the rounder, 3 120's with the 20% COOLER code (Thanks Dani ! ) final price $19.66 a 120 ! I got:
Blue Moon 70/30 extra flavor
Tropical Steam 70/30 extra flavor
Caramel Cream 70/30 extra flavor
Already have Caramel Cream and already vaped up half a 120 and it's not even fully steeped yet but it's great ! My son got Crunch Ala Berrie last round and he's loving it. So after they steep I'll post about Tropical Steam and Blue Moon. Great supplier with Great prices ! Now I have to slow down on going nuts ordering lmao

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
Olwildbill!!! :wub: It is so nice to hear from you. I've been doing really well, however I've missed seeing you around!

I'll be sure to add the apple pie to my next order. If it gets a thumbs up from you, I know its gotta be good. :thumbs:

Good to see you!

Good to hear from you too darlin' Busy and don't get on much. I've got a couple of orders coming so I'll let you know how they are. So far I like what I've tried:thumb:

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
After reading this thread, as well as one or two others just like it, I decided to do something I wouldn't normally do -- branch out to a new juice vendor based on online reviews. Let me start by saying, THANK YOU!

I purchased the rounder special. I decided to go with Jerry Juice, Thick Vanilla Custard and Toasted RY4 -- each with an added flavor shot. The latter two are steeping before I try them, but I couldn't wait to try the Jerry Juice.

It is absolutely phenomenal. I didn't like it too much out of my 5v battery, but I found it to be perfect on my VV device. Needless to say, I am 100% sold on Steam and I'm super excited to vape the other two. They also threw in a free 15ml bottle of Blue Moon, and oh my, does it smells incredible. I will absolutely be ordering from Steam Juice again in the not-so-distant future. I think my next Rounder will consist of Blue Moon, American (Apple) Pie, and Strawberry Cheesecake.

Thanks again for the great recommendation!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread