My review of Steam Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
Just got my most recent order yesterday. Tropical steam is just what it sounds like. Makes you feel like your on vacation in a tropical paradise. I can compare it to Mystique Asteria and pinup Vapors Betty. Blue Moon was for my son and he loves it. Caramel Cream is my second 120. I wewnt through one 120 in a week. Glad I found these guys !

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
I tried their juice a year or more ago and just could not get past the coconut flavor in the juices I tried. Seems everyone of them that I ordered the coconut was overpowering....maybe because I don't care too much for coconut vapes IDK. If I could get last that though the juices seemed good so thought it might be worth another try since it has been such a long time ago I tried them last. Do any of you get the juice in max VG. Their disclaimer says it will lack in a flvor compared to their 50/50. I would think they would compensate for that like most other juice vendors do but wanted to ask before I order in the event I needed to add more flavor. I don't care to have to guess at that stuff. :) TIA

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
The ones I got so far have all been 70/30. It is in my opinion that you should ask for extsa flavor in the comment section at checkout. Their prices are outstanding but when I vape name brands they seem to have more sweetness and more flavor than steamjuice. So if you get the extra flavor it's as good or better than anything out there and the prices are certainly better. The thing I like about steamjuice is that its very smooth. Sometimes depending on the brand the throat hit at 3mg is unbearable. Steamjuice is not like that. I think that depending on the flavor and type of nicotine that the manufacturer uses dictates the harshness of the throat hit. There is a code ending today for 25% off your order use HAPPYEASTER at checkout. If you get anything let it steep and then follow up on what flavor you got and what you think. Have a great day !

Reactions: GraCnT

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks!
I am going to get the six shooter. Debating on six flavors between these
Blue moon
Blonde ginger
Jerry juice
Thick vanilla custard
Cucumelo
Tropical steam
Peaches and cream
Ambrosia

The fruity ones are for my partner
Out of those I have tried (granted it has been a year or more) jerry juice, thick vanilla custard and blue moon. Was not impressed with any of them to reorder but my flavor palate has grown since then so figured worth another shot. I love lion by illuminati so hoping the custard is similar in tatste. I don't care for a spicy custard flavor so hoping this one does not have that. I also like they have large bottles. I order all my favs in as large a bottle I can order :)
Going to take two off for the six shooter but undecided yet. Not a huge blueberry fan but figured I would try either the blue moon or ambrosia. Not both as both have the blueberry in it.

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
I tried myself Tropical Steam and Caramel Cream. Both of those I can say are good. Caramel Cream does need to steep longer. Bear in mind these juices are made to order. When you buy from the Big brands they are made months before they sell them so they are steeped already. You know you can order smaller bottles instead of taking the plunge on 6 120's lol. Do a search on this thread there are already reviews and there are reviews on you tube also. Do some research and check out other opinions. You have the rest of the day to palce your order. 25% off is good usually it's 20%

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
I missed the Easter deal by one minute (literally, code expired as I went to check out at 12:00). After sending an email to Steven (Heisenburg) asking him to please extend the code for a bit (something I didn't really expect he would do), he replied saying that he would. Amazing customer service from Steamjuice, I just ordered my second Rounder (3 120ml's) in less than a week.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Also, I'm curious if anyone here has tried their Coffee ..? I've been turned off by almost every coffee juice I've tried, as they've been more bitter / black coffee than coffee with cream / sugar. I've only found a single review for it (user DDark4Eva on YouTube), and he claimed it was the best coffee vape on the market. Has anyone else tried it?

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
I made my order. Sent steven a few questions but have not heard back from him., anyone know if ithere a certain email to send to that goes to him. This was an issue last time too. Last time he told me to contact him directly but it has been a year or more and can't find his email other than the company email. Also sent him a message on FB but have not heard back.

Edited: looks like the email I sent it to is stevens email. Hopefully I will hear back from him soon, if only just to acknowledge he got it, looking forward to giving them another try.

Last edited:

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Yeah, Steven is great with customer service. I've ordered 2 Rounder specials within the last 10 days (should hold me over for a bit...) that's 720mls of pure, unadulterated deliciousness. I love Steamjuice, they're my go-to for bakery vapes. My most recent order was 120ml of Blue Moon, 120ml of Brittany's American Pie, and 120ml of Coffee (requested extra caramel). I request extra flavor in the comments every time, and Steven and co. have exceeded my expectations every time.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Well I got the steam juice in and I was pretty disappointed. There were three of the eight I ordered that I thought I might even remotely like. Thick vanilla custard, blonde ginger and ambrosia. But they were so harsh on the inhale that I could not even enjoy them. Ordered 3mg Max VG with extra flavor. I have no idea what made them so harsh but I could not vape it more than a few pulls. :( The others were not good at all IMO. Not sure if the mg was wrong or the extra flavor made the Pg that much higher but I can't imagine that a little extra flavor would do that. Now these are fresh out of the mail box so maybe just maybe a little steep time will smooth them out a bit....IDK...

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
That's very strange. I order 70/30 with extra flavor and found them to be some of the smoothest juices I've vaped. I do huge lung hits also. I've ordered 5 120's so far and just ordered 2 more caramel cream because I love it so much. I'm pretty sensitive also to juice with harsh throat hits. I will tell you it takes like 2 weeks before the juices are steeped. Shake them every day. Send Steven an email they are very good with customer service. I feel ya though ! I just got 2 15ml's of virgin vapor organic original sin. Apple flavor and I like Uncle Junks Betty White because it's apple. So I mixed the 6mg and 0mg virgin vapor together like I always do for juices that don't come in a 3mg and man I couldn't even hit on that stuff. Made me cough every time I vaped it !

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
Well let us know what the outcome is. I'm curious. Would hate to recommend something and then it's not liked. I have a friend that's been making juice for years. I have access to a lot of different brands and flavors all big names. Right now I have at least 12 new brands and flavors to try. So I make my friend try the "Name Brands" and he's like "they're ok". Then I let him try steamjuice caramel cream and he smiled and said that's the best one you've brought me. So I'm curious to know your outcome because everyone I let try the steamjuice loved it. I will say I let one guy try it out of the box and he said "It was ok". Then he tried the same one a week and a half later and he was like WOW what a difference since it has steeped and he loves it now.

Reactions: GraCnT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread