My review of Steam Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
I've had no problems. I have in fact read on this thread that there are people that have had problems and the guy Steven has made and shipped whole new orders to them. I know the feeling though. I have a lot of juice laying around that I don't care for. Try sending him an email and see what he says. I've gone through 4 120's of caramel cream and am almost out of it. Not sure what I'm going to do next. If things are going down hill maybe it's time to try something else?

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
If you're reading this thread thinking oh wow sounds like a great company to order from.... can't wait to try. ********Warning******** It's horrid. I've tried it FOOB and steeped for a month and it is absolutely pukey bad.

Something on the order of bitter gone bad. Every time I try this concoction from h&ll my mouth has a physical reaction.

This is the only vape that I have ever had this reaction to. I don't dump on vape companies and am always pc when talking about a companies vape line but this stuff is total crap.

If you are still inclined to order from this company I "highly" suggest trying one small sample bottle with the coupon code that's running around somewhere.

This is not one of those sits where taste is subjective. It's like they took bad pg and some cheap flavoring from a supermarket aisle and mixed it together. The alcohol taste from the flavoring curled my lips.

And I'll be honest here. IMO I think many of these posts in this thread are plants. Sorry... that's how I see it.

Anyway, please.... please..... please..... dont drop any big money on this website on your first order. Personally I don't think anyone should order from this outfit but if you're inclined..............order smaaaaaaaall.

Which juice? Their cheesecake and custard unmistakably use Capella's, so aside from being a little light on flavor it's the same stuff I'd be using to make my own. You make a very strong, negative statement against Steam with almost no info or explanation.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am not sure what Planes is talking about. I found Jerry's Juice in December of 2013 and along with AHLusion it was one of the few (out of hundreds) that I bought and could vape without any bad taste to it.
Still vaping and loving Jerry's 18 months later and I agree the CS is awesome.

Reactions: GraCnT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread