My second Reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyanne

Verified Member
May 11, 2015
As you say there is no nicotine base allowed in Belgium and the devices are very basic .
But after 4 years vaping I know how to handle ,only for new vapers it is very difficult and not fair to give smokers not a choice,but it is what it is and it could always get worse.
So happy that there are Reo's so when it get worse I have something I can depend on,not only the device but also this forum and Rob .

guyanne

Verified Member
May 11, 2015
Thank you all for this warm welcome.

I have recieved my Reo Grand last week ,I did not post because we are working on the house and there was no place to put the computer safely,but now I am back again.

My new grand looks and works super like all reo's do ,I am so happy with both of my baby's.At last something that does not leak and works without any problem.
I have a cyclone on the mini and a RM2 on the grand ,I see many drippers here on this forum but at this moment I am verry happy with these,I drilled out the airhole to 3mm and now they are perfect for longhits.
I think I will never use anything else and I will become a real reonaut after 4 years buying all kind off stuff this reo's are the best and like they say,never replace a winning team.

As soon as my house is organized again I will post some foto's but at this moment I can not find a thing in this chaos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread