My setup and ohm Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan smith4748

May 2, 2016
Should I put my crown on my rx200 and my cleito on my sigelei, or the other way around. Also, my ohms are reading at 0.25 - 0.30 what is the best wattage for these on a sigelei 150 watt tc

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 5

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Really makes no difference which tank you run on each mod.

The rule of thumb for EVERY vape device you'll ever own is the same (when running in power or wattage/voltage mode). Turn your voltage/wattage down (around 20 watts on a well primed 0.25Ω-0.30Ω coil), take a few hits, bump it up, couple more hits. Repeat until you find your "sweet spot". If it starts to taste funny, gets too hot or tastes burnt, back it down. Different flavors will have different sweet spots so you just have to experiment.

Priming a Coil

All cotton coils have to be primed well with juice. If they are not primed well the cotton will burn. Once the cotton is burned the burned taste doesn't go away.

To prime the coil, drop 5-8 drops of juice right inside the coil (sometimes less/more depending on the size of the coil head), another drop of juice in all the holes on the side of the coil. I watch the cotton absorb the eliquid and when it can't hold any more I put the coil in the base.
  • If Bottom Filling - Fill the tank and then screw the base back onto the tank.
  • If Top Filling (some tanks are top filled) - Screw the tank on the base and then top fill it.
Once you put the tank on the battery give it several unpowered primer puffs. This will make sure the wick is fully saturated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread