My snow wolf 200w Is very very weak - need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack096

Aug 25, 2013
brunei
Hey guys, I'm using a snowwolf 200w with 2 married samsung 25r's, on top I have a atlantis v2 with a 1 ohm coil.

I've noticed that my battery is running out quicker than expected, It's at half and I've taken a few puffs and have only been using it lightly for a few hours today.

also, the wattage seems fake. I've had it running at 40w and it was good for a while, but now it's sort of weaker/cooler. I've cracked up the wattage to 50w, 60w, 80w, 100w, 150w and even (god forbid haha) 200w and there's really no noticeable difference.

not sure what's going on here but it doesn't have any real KICK to it at all regardless of wattage

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I did the same thing, those Sammy batteries are only 20A ...SnowWolf recommend min of 30A batteries..

You will notice that the first time you fire it, it will be weaker but thereafter it will kick in, just the way the mod is..

In saying this, you may have some faulty batteries, no way they should be running down that quick. Either way, new batteries are needed, unless there is a fault on the board itself..you won't know until you try some different ones

Ryanmcg1

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
Garyville, La
I was gonna say it's probably the board because I don't have that problem at all especially at regular wattage mod. But the recommendation Rixsta just gave you to change your batteries because the recommended the minimum voltage sounds like it could be your underpowered problem. Get some new VTC4s from Illum supply or from someone you know that has authentics locally that can be vouched for. If its still the same send it in before your warranty is up or if purchased locally go back and ask to swap it out or find somewhere that has them and ask to try it out and see if there's a difference.

Try a lower ohm Atlantis coil or if you have a rda and have building experience give that a try with a lower build. Since you already tried jacking up the power to 150W and still not satisfied it may not be the coil but I don't know I haven't used a coil not at sub ohm in at least a year. My bet would be the batteries.

I will say I have a pair of VTC4s for the snowwolf but I can only compare the power up to 50W from only the other regulated devices I have is 50W. I use the temp control at 70W 510° and it's dosen't feel the same as wattage mode but that's the nature of temp control. I have played with temp control for several months but I wouldn't say I'm a seasoned player, it could be my builds, but the snowwolf has made me want to get deeper into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread