My "thank you" bottomfed attys giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Deb, if I win I'll send you the nuppin! I've already got one and I like it but I'm more interested in the Odin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
awwwwww that's sweet! I hope you win!!! lol So I'll return the favor, if I win, I'll send you the odin. I have an odin clone, but something happened to it. It was working fine, then I rebuilt it and suddenly nothing would read a build on it. It wasn't shorting, but I gotta play with it to figure out what happened. Just haven't felt like messing with it lately

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I wish everyone could win. But I will say that looking at the comments, many people copied / pasted the wrong comment. YouTube analytics reveal that many people didn't even watch the vid, they just copy / pasted the a comment. Just a heads up - the intro isn't part of the comment. It's kinda surprising that people don't even watch all of a 5 minute video for like $150 worth of RDAs.

If people watched the whole vid I wouldn't really care, but seeing that the average view duration in the U.S., Out of 362 U.S. views was 3.22 minutes, that's pretty weak - it shows that many people didn't even watch it.

I may give up on giveaways after this. I can say that if I were ever to want to participate in a giveaway of some really killer stuff, I would do what it took to make certain I had entered correctly. If part of that was watching a 5 minute vid of a guy sharpening the blade on a lawnmower, I'd have watched it :)

d4gger

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2014
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
o_O some folks got little in the way of cranial filler. Think I watched it three times - just watched once, watched and wrote once, and watched and checked once. I don't blame you, though, for considering avoiding giveaways in the future - it is pretty clear that some are c&ping and some are not listening to the instruction given.

Joe Gordon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2014
Skokie, Illinois, United States
I wish everyone could win. But I will say that looking at the comments, many people copied / pasted the wrong comment. YouTube analytics reveal that many people didn't even watch the vid, they just copy / pasted the a comment. Just a heads up - the intro isn't part of the comment. It's kinda surprising that people don't even watch all of a 5 minute video for like $150 worth of RDAs.

If people watched the whole vid I wouldn't really care, but seeing that the average view duration in the U.S., Out of 362 U.S. views was 3.22 minutes, that's pretty weak - it shows that many people didn't even watch it.

I may give up on giveaways after this. I can say that if I were ever to want to participate in a giveaway of some really killer stuff, I would do what it took to make certain I had entered correctly. If part of that was watching a 5 minute vid of a guy sharpening the blade on a lawnmower, I'd have watched it :)
I got to say even thou I watched the video a few times, first time to see the video the rest to catch the words, I still copied and pasted my comment because it was easier, but which doesn't make it better. But I want to say thank you for all you done, I've watched your videos but never subscribed before, but have now. I want say thank you your video's have been a great help and the koh gen doh video helped me take the plunge into using it for my wicks. I do like your vlogs and hope you find time for both videos. Thank you, and keep up the great work and info you've given out.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I watched the video a few times, you never said don't put the intro words. You did say text that popped up, so I put everything, was afraid to not include it.
I debated whether or not to include the title, but based on other videos, I knew it was a different font than entry words, and it did seem that it was a title so I didn't put the title, but had wondered if I'd done the right thing or not. But I really debated back and forth a bit. that was a bit confusing. Maybe he'll take that into consideration.

I can see wanting to shy away from giveaways, but hey, yanno some of us do watch the whole thing whether you're giving anything away or not. And at least they're fun for us, even for those who don't win! But I really want that nuppin hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread