My "thank you" bottomfed attys giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ain't no worries for anyone here. I know ya'll are not the people just wanting a freebie and support even my worst efforts. I'm going to select a winner, runner up and second runner up. It really don't matter what the comment reads at this point :)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
First time I've tried a vape giveaway in my 5 years! Hehe.. so the prize is mine!

Yes I watched the video 3 freaking times cause I was confused if it was the red words thst piped up on the screen or what you said cause you did mention type out exactly what I say...

slappy3139

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
New Iberia, LA, USA
I've watched every video and haven't even bothered to enter any of the contests, that's not why I watch your videos. You're just about the only person that puts up videos pertaining to reos, that's why I watch. Keep up the good work, I don't need free stuff. I just want to see any new stuff that I might need to know.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
^^^ SPOT ON!!! ^^^
I watched the video to the end once, and like with his other giveaways didn't enter the drawing for these prizes either. I had already won the prize that matters by just watching another Supe video (this one of Russ doing his Parnelli Jones impersonation).;)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I wasn't going to enter, but then while watching it I kept seeing the words pop up. So I watched it again. Then I decided to actually try to write down all the pop up text, so naturally I had to enter. I'm just glad I mis-understood about you not doing V-logs, not quitting doing vids altogether. Keep 'em coming Russ, you tell it like it is about our beloved REOs and I love to watch you build those beautiful killer coils :thumbs:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I really hope one of ya'll win. Ya'll really know how to make a geek like me feel good

What an awesome bunch of people you are. I'm gonna do the drawing now and I will have to throw in a lil humor towards a couple of counties (not the U.S.) cause if they win the draw, they are gonna be disqualified. You'll see why :)

Thanks ya'll :)

Riff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Texas
I'll admit to copying for my entry, because while it would be killer to win a nifty atty I already have an Odin. I think I did it for 50/50% reasons. A little greed and a little make sure SuperX knows someone saw this thing. Supes has been a big help since I took the Reo plunge. I don't say "thank you" as often as I should, but I know my experience has been better thanks to him. Plus he has good taste in music, which makes him cool.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thanks ya'll :). My next giveaway won't be in the form of a contest - it'll go to my biggest "fan". Yep, YouTube analytics show which subscriber watches the most minutes of your vids :)

I am officially out of the contest business - rather I will begin to randomly gift those who waste the most time watching my vids :) :) :)

YouTube analytics are like freakin military grade intelligence :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I'll admit to copying for my entry, because while it would be killer to win a nifty atty I already have an Odin. I think I did it for 50/50% reasons. A little greed and a little make sure SuperX knows someone saw this thing. Supes has been a big help since I took the Reo plunge. I don't say "thank you" as often as I should, but I know my experience has been better thanks to him. Plus he has good taste in music, which makes him cool.

It'd take a hell of a lot more than killer music to make this goofball cool :). But thank you bro :). Much appreciated :)

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks ya'll :). My next giveaway won't be in the form of a contest - it'll go to my biggest "fan". Yep, YouTube analytics show which subscriber watches the most minutes of your vids :)

I don't watch them to win stuff, watch em cuz they're usually entertaining and I learn stuff. But have watched a ton of them from clickin links in threads, and never signed in to YT.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I honestly wonder about analytics.. I've watched all of your vids back to November 2014, and they all showed "watched" soon after watching, yet now only the most recent show it. Then again that feature may not be tied to analytics, but to something else.
Prolly not tied to analytics. I'll make a lil vid on analytics next week. Let's see who the #1 fan is. (LOL, #1 fan - that sounds a lil Stephen King like - I forgot the name of that book but it was a great read and a good movie too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread