My turn to talk about the 30ml bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComaKid

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Pennsylvania
i rather not be forced to buy 100ml of liquid even if i like it and end up buying that much at the end of the day.
i cant see how that comment (and pic) rectifies op's dilemma.

Thank you for saying that. I made a post expressing a dilemma and the suggested solution was to spend more money.

Looking forward to seeing pics of the new bottles. :vapor:

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Thank you for saying that. I made a post expressing a dilemma and the suggested solution was to spend more money.

My suggestion was viable, and good advice no doubt. With a simple thread search, you could have found this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...07666-method-easier-filling-30ml-bottles.html along with the others already addressing the issue.

Perhaps a syringe and some common sense later, you might have come to a better solution than what I offered :p

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
OK, but why is anyone who doesn't like the 30ml feel they have to buy them again?

If you buy one 30ml bottle it is $20.45 with standard shipping, that's 68 cents per ml. If you buy two 18ml bottles it is $24.45 with standard shipping, also 68 cents per ml. Unless my math is wrong or you just hate the 18 ml bottles more, problem solved. Just wish I had saved all my previous little green bottles since they may have gone extinct, the flat profile made them the most pocket friendly juice bottles ever.

C8se....I have a few of the green bottles you like. If you want to PM me your address, I will send you some.

ComaKid

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Pennsylvania
My suggestion was viable, and good advice no doubt. With a simple thread search, you could have found this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...07666-method-easier-filling-30ml-bottles.html along with the others already addressing the issue.

Perhaps a syringe and some common sense later, you might have come to a better solution than what I offered :p

In my original post I said "My intent is not to beat a dead horse, but to contribute to the preexisting momentum this issue already has. "

I know this issue has been covered before. I just wanted to express my opinion about it.

No offensive or belittlement here, just a gentlemen's discussion. :vapor:

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
by using little bit of common sense, yes i can get the liquid out of a 30ml bottle. its not like it stays there because i cant squeeze the dang thing. buying more is not solving the fact that they are not squeezable.

im not going to beat a dead horse either, this isnt going to make me stop buying, bobas is always right on and i love the stuff.

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
I'm still getting used to the new squishy bottles, which I've had for a couple of months now. But I'm always going to have a place in my heart for the little green bottles with gold tops. I'm so glad I kept all my empties. I never had a issue with squeezing them.

Bottles are like babies heads... they all have a soft spot that you can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread