1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by hdpjr68, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

We would like to hear from everyone about their Customer Service experiences with VaporBomb.

2. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

From the very first order you guys have been quick to reply, pack and ship! With my second order I messed up my order and Harry, you were quick to respond and correct it for me. Not having been a customer that long with you I still held my breath until my order got here. When it arrived I was sooooo happy to see you fixed my mistake as promised. I love the free samples you guys throw in there. What a way to start someone on a new flavor! Got to hand it to you, throwing those in are a brilliant idea. Not only will it get people to order from you because you throw in freebies, but it allows us to get hooked on yet another fantastic VB juice!!!

Vaporbomb is truly a customer friendly company and I thank the team for that!!

3. proudlion

proudlion Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I placed an order last night about 9pm ... got a shipping notice already! Ya'll must work 24/7 !

4. chr1s234

chr1s234 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have had a great experience with you guys. My orders fill promptly and ship very quickly. If I make a mistake while ordering, all I have to do is contact you and it is caught and changed promptly even though it was my fault. I have never had to wait for any long period of time to get a response from an e-mail unlike other companies out there. There was one time where my order had a mix-up and immediately upon contacting you I had a response followed by a shipping notice e-mail. Not to mention the free samples (you got me on the bubble gum this week, I'll be ordering more of that) and bags of pollyfill. You guys are great and so long as you don't remove my favorite flavors I will be a customer for life. Harry, give your guys and gals, and yourself, a pat on the back for being one of the few true stand-up companies out there in this day and age!

5. VapoMonkey

VapoMonkey Senior Member ECF Veteran

If I had to sum up what vaporbomb stands for in two words: consistency, quality. Every order I have placed has been spot on to exactolutly what I asked for, and then some usually a sample to addict me to more of these wonderful juices plus some cart stuffing. Shipping is pretty fast too, I'll place my order on a Monday, and by Thursday it will be in my mailbox, or my mailman gets stalked til Friday, and this is standard shipping mind you. Value. I mean c'mon $15 for 30ml of the tastiest juice on the planet, $5 samples all lovingly hand-mixed. Even tho I have never spoken to Harry or any vaporbomb staffers I am lead to believe that in the event that a snafoo should arise, that it will be taken care of promptly based on the responses that I've seen on the forums.

6. simplyrock

simplyrock Super Member ECF Veteran

i have been a VB customer for a few months now... and ive only had 1 "problem" out of many orders... one of the bottles of juice i ordered never got made or shipped... i called Harry and the problem was fixed and the juice was being mixed 10 minutes after i opened my package and called them... they every thru an extra bottle of the same juice in at 0nic for the wife... i have met everyone at VB and they are all awesome ppl... they make me feel more like a friend than just somebody that buys their juice... everytime i see Harry in a chatroom or speak to him at all, he askes how my preggo wife is doing... those are just a few reasons why VB is my ONLY juice supplier...

thanx again VB for the awesome juice and the awesome service...

7. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

And let us not forget I wait for Michelle's doodles :)

8. siouxsie

siouxsie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My response would be that I messed up an order slightly yesterday and emailed through the contact form on the website and got no response. I use the latest Firefox and when I send messages through their contact form it brings me back to the front page with no confirmation that the message was sent/received. So I'm not sure what happened with my order, but it was a very minor issue with it so it's no big deal. With the TXgiving sale I'm sure they're swamped. And who knows, maybe they got it and couldn't respond but fixed it anyhow and the details will be written on my invoice.

With my first order the other day they sent me a free sample of Peach and a little wad of polyfill which was nice. Also sent a message today asking about some hardware color, no response but again maybe it's busy but I was expecting a prompt reply based on everything I've read. It makes me suspicious there is something wrong with the contact form. So next time I'll try just emailing them regular style.

9. muttSRT

muttSRT Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

my thoughts exactly!

10. crizo

crizo Full Member

I've placed 3 or 4 orders with you guys and they were the last 3 or 4 juice orders I've placed. In fact I just received some this morning that I ordered on wed afternoon. I've yet to have an issue and I've been more then happy with VB's fast service and shipping. I also love the fact you throw in the free samples of juice so I can try out a new, unexpected flavor. Keep it up!
    -crizo

11. ukeman

ukeman PV Masher Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    i got a few diff flavs a while ago and the one that stands out is CinnaBomb. I don't know about others' favorite RedHot candy flavors, but this one just set the standard for me,, even tho it was way too sweet...

I just last night ordered a big bottle of it because what i did was use it as a mix diy style... it goes with many fruit flavors.. it is so damn strong that it adds your RedHot flavor in spades...
    I could stand it less sweet but not complaining

I wrote back that the Waffle was terrible and got nothing in response...but hey it's buyer beware and i know that.

I like how your system is set up..

12. sbphotog

sbphotog Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I've placed 2 orders so far and have been very pleased with the prompt service and quality products. I will be ordering again very soon.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

13. ukeman

Supporting member
    wow i just got my order in,,, ok, i didn't order last nite... it was a couple days ago at most.

Update on CinnaBOMB..... it is just right. the first order was way tooo strong, but i just used it as a booster.
    good job all around.
    seems they sent free sample too,,,

14. ukeman

Supporting member
    OMG flavor... got snickerdoodle first time.... OMG yes.

15. simplyrock

simplyrock Super Member ECF Veteran

ive never had a flavor that wasnt dead on.. but snickerdoodle is deffinetly one of my favs...

16. gkeller16

gkeller16 Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for fixing my order because i screwed up lol.

17. ukeman

Supporting member
    they haven't been much on returning emails, but i think i placed my order around wed or so, there's was the first to get here, in 2 or 3 days usps to hawaii...
    i did get shipping notice i think, i placed a splurge of orders that night too and like i said they are first in.

18. siouxsie

siouxsie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

On the positive side, maybe it'll only take a day to get to you, gkeller16, since you're so close to them.

Same thing here...can't get answers to my email questions but my order on the 18th was shipped on the 20th finally.

Are they swamped because of the huge liquid sale? Yeah, but there has to be someone there answering questions because it reflects very poorly on them when they don't get answered. You don't go into a huge sale like this without the proper staff and planning. I won't be ordering again until they get it sorted. I had detailed a problem with an order above that was my fault but wanted fixed. It was shown as mailed on the nineteenth before hdpjr68 PM'd me to describe the problem,which I did. Didn't get an answer back but I think he might have fixed it because it didn't actually clear the Cleveland sorting facility until that evening of Saturday the 20th. I have faith! Plus it seems they throw in small extra goodies. :)

19. muttSRT

muttSRT Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

If you can not reach them through e-mail, there is a customer service number on the website.

20. gkeller16

gkeller16 Full Member Verified Member

Fixed previous post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.