My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
you know, i don't even remember a sale going on....what i want to say is their small like 5mil bottles are terrible... the hard plastic; it's ridiculous if you are dripping...
- the first drop is fine, but the second and third, forget it, small drop just sits there... slow coming out and if you squeeze, with the hard plastic being not forgiving, inevitable over-drip.
lots of places use those hard bottles so it's not just them, and the juice is great, it's just "knock off the hard bottles" please.

Last edited:

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
On the positive side, maybe it'll only take a day to get to you, gkeller16, since you're so close to them.

Same thing here...can't get answers to my email questions but my order on the 18th was shipped on the 20th finally.

Are they swamped because of the huge liquid sale? Yeah, but there has to be someone there answering questions because it reflects very poorly on them when they don't get answered. You don't go into a huge sale like this without the proper staff and planning. I won't be ordering again until they get it sorted. I had detailed a problem with an order above that was my fault but wanted fixed. It was shown as mailed on the nineteenth before hdpjr68 PM'd me to describe the problem,which I did. Didn't get an answer back but I think he might have fixed it because it didn't actually clear the Cleveland sorting facility until that evening of Saturday the 20th. I have faith! Plus it seems they throw in small extra goodies. :)

Your shipping notice was for the 18th, your order was pick-up by USPS at 5:30am on the 19th. Your order was mixed within hours,and shipped. We have no control over the USPS, once we give them your package we our at their mercy. We got your emails on Friday, sorry we could not remove the bottle you wanted.

gkeller16

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2010
Cincinnati,OH
gkeller16 we are sorry that your order is delayed. We ship next Business day you ordered on Friday the next business is Monday. Your order will go out today I assure you.

Fair enough i didnt know saturday didnt count. I mainly was worried about changing my
Mixes which i got a email saying it was taken care of. Removed other posts,thanks for your help!

gkeller16

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2010
Cincinnati,OH
I place my first order last week on Wed. night, was processed the same night, shipped the next day and received on Saturday. Very happy with the speed of processing and shipping. I haven't tried the juices yet - letting them steep.
How long do they need to steep? Ordered a bunch of flavors and really want to crack em open when they arrive hehe.

simplyrock

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Michigan
How long do they need to steep? Ordered a bunch of flavors and really want to crack em open when they arrive hehe.

it depends on what you order... all the fruit flavors are good right out of the box... but get a lot better after a week... some of the other flavors like cinna-bomb need no time to steep...

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
after a very long day today, tis the season, thought I would give the community a hand with an xmas party for some foster children. I knew my SD MKII (got it used from the classifieds) would be at home waiting for me when I got there, but I was not expecting the order I placed Sunday (late night) to be there too! WHOOT WHOOT! Not only that, but I have been looking for VB's Black Cherry and was never able to find it and you will never guess what free sample was in my package.......can you say STOKED!!!!! Now to let everything get to room temp.....ugggg the waiting is killing me.....the smell of these juices are awesome......I cannot wait to try that BC!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VB!!!!!!! AND THANK YOU MICHELLE......KEEP ON DOODLING I LOVE IT:2cool:

I cannot tell all of you how much I appreciate you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread