My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I inherited a bottle of CinnaBomb when I bought a used starter kit. I loved it more than any other flavor I had tried and happily vaped it all away. I kept checking back with VaporBomb.com and placed an order for more CinnaBomb when it showed to be back in stock. Well, my order arrived yesterday. When I opened it last night, the CinnaBomb had leaked significantly inside the envelope. It had melted the bottle label and discolored the invoice. The CinnaBomb bottle and the freebie Grape bottle (freebie? nice touch!) were both covered with a film of CinnaBomb juice.

I set the two bottles and invoice on my kitchen counter and snapped a couple of pics with my digital camera. I then uploaded the two pictures to my PC, attached them to an e-mail with a short, polite note of dissatisfaction, and fired it off to VaporBomb customer service. They replied promptly today with an apology and a reassurance that my order would be refilled.

That's stand-up customer service, right there. I won't hesitate to do business with them again.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I steep everything I order at this point (if it's made to order juice) just because I am a little AR that way and because I'd like to sample the juice at it's best. I have already steeped juice I can enjoy, or let's call it what it is, to get through (mistakes or poor choices) that I can vape in the meantime. It all beats smoking by a mile or with a stick, anyway.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
i got all my promised goods today... (including a refilled order; rather large that was lost in mailing last week i cant thank VB enough for that... my p.o. did acknowledge it was opened when received).

i tried a couple of the 5 or 6 flavs i ordered... and like everything else, Vapor Bomb cannot be beat...

I have tried a lot of VB and have come to believe every single thing they make is just the best there is.

will review the free sample (egg nog) ...

I can't think of another juice company where speed of delivery and quality (especially taste) is so consistently great.. not just good; GREAT.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
i got all my promised goods today... (including a refilled order; rather large that was lost in mailing last week i cant thank VB enough for that... my p.o. did acknowledge it was opened when received).

i tried a couple of the 5 or 6 flavs i ordered... and like everything else, Vapor Bomb cannot be beat...

I have tried a lot of VB and have come to believe every single thing they make is just the best there is.

will review the free sample (egg nog) ...

I can't think of another juice company where speed of delivery and quality (especially taste) is so consistently great.. not just good; GREAT.

eggnog tell me how it is would love to try that one

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
glad you asked;
it may take time to season... but it is too mild imo... do i contradict my above statement? Nobody's perfect, including me and VB, and they and i will be the first to tell you...

Go for the Jamaican Rum it tastes like what good egg nog should taste like; i kid you not!
It is so good it has been number one for me next to snickerdoodle, cinna bun swirl, fire/ice, cinbomb... lol ... i just cant say one is better, but i'll vape snickerdoodle (or cin bunswirl) and J Rum the most... consistently.
The Ice and Cinabomb is just great for a change of pace in a BIG way.... and they jazz up any fruit, and or practically ANY juice...

eggnog tell me how it is would love to try that one

Cheeseburgermonger

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
USA
The flavours are generally good, the nicotine concentrations are uniform, and the flavours are strong and good. My only problem is that it takes a couple days to get a reply via email. Well, that, and they seem to no longer carry pure VG juice. That was the reason for my email inquiry, actually. I guess I must make nice with the DIY section, from now on. I'm not keen on this, because I really liked the level of flavour of the premixed juices, already.

Vapor Bomb makes the best mango e-juice I've ever tried, to date.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Vaporbomb is basically my favorite vendor. My only worry is that recently I ordered all of my juices at 80VG/20PG accidentally, instead of 80PG/20VG. I called to get it fixed, but when I got my actual order from the mail, the invoice was corrected, but the bottles still say 80VG/20PG. I left an e-mail and a message on the phone but haven't gotten contacted about it. :( I'm just sad because it's right before my semester for college starts and I really want this to get fixed. I tried the peach and the Tutti Frutti but they have a similar undertone that tastes just like VG so I don't think it was actually fixed.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
they are great... customer service.. not perfect, just great, and most importantly, the juice is the best... at least the ones i love ...

they are hard to get reply back from ... except when it really counts... and that's important... they fixed me up when i was in trouble with an order... exceptionally well.

i tried a competitors version of my vb favorites 'cause i heard so much about them.... snickerdoodle, cin bun swirl..... very good... but not quite as good as VB....
Eveything has been sorted out, yes! :D :vapor: I love Vaporbomb!

nonmalum

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2010
California
www.ucmerced.edu
Vaporbomb really stepped up when they sent me blackberry cheesecake instead of blueberry cheesecake. They also sent me a pineapple flavor instead of the blueberry sample.
As soon as I let them know of the problem they sent me the other stuff.
I was a little concerned, I mean, hey no big deal, right? But I sort of thought, hey...we all make mistakes, but what if theres a busy day and someone gets shipped ultra high nic content by accident or something. That could happen with any vendor though. But their customer service is tops, and I have confidence in their ability and desire to keep their customers, and so I am rather loyal to them.

As it turned out the blackberry cheescake has been pretty meh, and the blueberry cheesecake very good. On the other hand the blueberry sample was superior after a week or so to the pineapple. I definetely feel like I came out lucky and happy and satisfied, and so...they are my go to.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Just want to comment on the amazing customer service I just received from VaporBomb. My daily vape is Mutt's Fire n Ice 80pg/20vg 24mg. I was getting low and ordered (2) 30ml bottles, along with some samplers. I received my package yesterday and the sampler sizes were fine, but my Fire n Ice was labeled 8mg nicotine. I emailed customer service last night around 8:30 pm, I had a reply at around 10:30pm, apologizing and saying that they would send out 2 new bottles. This morning, when I logged on to my email, I already had a shipping notice.

Thank you VaporBomb! You remain my favorite supplier!

I've ordered from VB a few times up til now no issues, great product, fast shipping, you guys carry some of my favorites.. I put in an order on the 11th and it still has not arrived, starting to get pretty worried about this. Its only taken 2 or 3 days in the past and its now going on 10! I emailed to see what the policy was on this.. if it never ends up getting here but no response! Please get back with me!!!

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
I've ordered from VB a few times up til now no issues, great product, fast shipping, you guys carry some of my favorites.. I put in an order on the 11th and it still has not arrived, starting to get pretty worried about this. Its only taken 2 or 3 days in the past and its now going on 10! I emailed to see what the policy was on this.. if it never ends up getting here but no response! Please get back with me!!!

You should have gotten an email with a usps shipping number. Have you checked to see where it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread