My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Vapor Bomb has always been the fastest service... they make them fresh I've heard, and they get them to you as fast or faster than any other vendor.

I just ordered a Snickerdoodle a couple nights ago, and got shipping notice the next morning. It arrives fast. Good thing too, as a lot of their juice is great right off the bat... better later too.
I know they had some problems with the Snickerdoodle recipe ingredients being hard to get, a while ago (few months back) but that is all fixed up now... it is fantastic!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Not only does Vapor Bomb have the best juice but they have the best customer service by far of any vendor I've dealt with.

I have never tried to contact them that I didn't get an almost immediate response and follow-up.

During my last order, when I was the one that did a major screw up in ordering, Vapor Bomb went above and beyond in helping me out. I was completely shocked at how nice they were and I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciated it.

Thanks so much for the great juice, great prices and outstanding customer service!

Carol

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I have been ordering from VaporBomb for almost a year. My all day vape is Fire n Ice. It ships out quickly and always arrives in good order (with a free sample :)) I once ordered my Fire n Ice at 24 mg and received bottles marked 8mg. I sent an email to customer service that evening, and got a shipping notice for the replacement product within an hour :shock:

Amazing customer service and a darned nice company to deal with. I never have any qualms about recommending VB to anyone.

LOL, won a T-Shirt too. Love it! Thanks chica!! :laugh:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Once every 6-8 weeks I place an order for my all day juice, Oba Oba. Well, I placed my order last week during the vet' sale (which I always miss) and screwed it up. My confirmation came into my e-mail and I just glanced at it-yep 2-30ml bottles.
I received a call in a couple days and it's Harry saying hey dummy-you screwed up your order and we sent an email-do you want your juice or no(my words-not Harry's)? The morning of the call I had received a couple more e-mails that stated the problem. I was headed to the phone to call Harry when mine rang-LMAO.
In the confirmation it stated the problem but since I only glanced at it for bottle # and flavor, I missed the problem. Thanks VB Crew, what a great group of guys and gals!

Note to self: Always read through the confirmation, it could confirm that I am an idiot from time to time.
Thanks-❤ ya, HZ

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
i ordered my first order last tues got it that thursday. i was supprised it go here so fast with standard shipping and when i opend the pack they threw in a free samle! i read topics and notice they always do this which is VERY nice of them and i love that they do this, even when im broke ordering what i HAVE to have i could try somthin' new!! :D Thank You VaporBomb.com!!

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
I haven't ordered from VB in awhile...just b/c I want to buy hardware and juice at the same time to save on shipping...but I broke down and ordered from them on Sunday and got confimation that it shipped yesterday, but oddly no tracking info. Can't wait to get my Oba Oba, hopefully it doesn't take too long to get from Akron to Columbus lol. Got some Liquid Amber and have no idea what to expect on that one. It's been too long and I am already jonesing for my Vapor Bomb good. I have always been impressed with their customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread