my volcano inferno review

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealdeal

Mar 2, 2015
sheffield
hey .... i bought the volcano inferno from there uk web site last week it was delivered quick and was my second ecig updrade . when i opened the box it was well presented and looked great i read though the manual and set the coil up and filled it up i had a few dry puffs of it to make sure the juice was inside and fired it up ... what can i say the worst £70.00 i have spent straght away no vapour and then nothing but burning the kit came with 3 replacement coils they all did the same thing so i called volcano and got a call back the chap on the phone gave me a bit of advice and said it was possible i got 3 faulty coils he said he would send me some out free of charge next day delivery they never came i managed to get one coil to work for about an hour but it wasnt all that .. i called back and arranged a refund .... after feeling a bit annoyed i did a bit of research and thought i my as well get in building my own coils so i bought the Kanger Subtank Hybrid Sub Ohm tank and Innokin iTaste MVP3.0 Express Kit i plan on making a single coil with the kangers custom coil mod i watched a video online and bought some 2.8 Kanthal and MUJI Japanese Organic Untreated Cotton Pads they will arive in the next few days and thats when i will build my first custom coil . i think iv got more value for money than what i spent on the inferno i have a custom tank and mvp3.0 for £75.00 .

does anyone have any extra advice to coil build or any of the items i purchased ?

thanks

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Wow, that was close.

Volcano are just about the worst e-cig company in the UK.

Where did you get your MVP 3.0?

I've not rebuilt a subtank (rebuildable section) but it won't be too hard, just follow the videos. Also, when big tanks get banned next year, you can keep vaping.. :)

I have a load of rebuildable tanks for when the bleep hits the fan.

Good for you! Vape on :)

therealdeal

Mar 2, 2015
sheffield
yea it was lol paying £70.00 for something that doesnt work properly
i got my mvp 3.0 from amazon uk for £49.00 cant test it yet because my tanks not arrived ...
do you have any advice on the next tank i should get i dont mind what i spend i want something i can build from scratch that does not leak that i can wire up and put on my mvp3.0

thanks again for replying :)

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Do you have any advice on the next tank i should get i dont mind what i spend i want something i can build from scratch that does not leak that i can wire up and put on my mvp3.0

Before you ask for recommendation I would suggest you get your new tank, play around with it and figure out what you like/dislike about it.

Many new members buy these new "sub-ohm tanks" with their "airy draw" and then come to find out that they can't "mouth-to-lung" hit even with the airflow fully closed down. They then also come to realize that with these tanks they are going through 15-20mls of juice/day and the juice they have can't be used in these tanks because of the nic level is way too high.

Give yourself some time with your new tank to figure what works for you.:)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
thanks :) so what tank would you suggest that has a rebuilldble deck with a fairly big tank ?

I agree with Susan~S. See if you like what you have, then look around.

I like the Kayfuns, and I also have Orchid and an "old" Taifun GT. If I use the Orchid, I use a Kayfun-type dip tip so it's more or less the same as a Kayfun.

I expect to not like the subtank as it comes out of the packet... we'll find out tomorrow! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread