myfreedomsmoke e juice is disgusting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
ok ok maybe my reaction is a little harsh......

well thank you eveyone ill try vaping it some more and seeing whats up.

Glad to see you've decided to take everyone's advice. :) I was a bit taken aback by the title of your post as well as the inuendo that all positive posters might be affiliated with MFS and just spamming for business. :mad:

I just received my first shipment of flavors from MFS yesturday and during my sample session, found some flavors that did not initially agree with my palate. However, I would never think to call the product (nor anyone else's) "disgusting" and post such words in this forum. While we all have a right to our opinion (and to express it), please keep in mind that it could be unfairly damaging to a supplier. A better choice of words might have been "unpleasant, unimpressive, lacking flavor, etc".

Just like you, I will need some further time to revisit my newly acquired flavors to give them a true chance. :) On a positive note, I'm diggin' the Caramel....which I've not heard many impressive reviews of from other suppliers. :thumb:

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Color of the juice in the photo, blue, blood red, and so on. No way I'd use artificially colored juice.

Isn't that hard to avoid? Especially if the flavorings are artificially produced? (not that I know if MFS is using such) Case in point, I have 4 different suppliers' versions of redbull. They are all different shades of red. So does this mean I should send them all back?

aidenunder

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
florida - palm harbor
It might just be you. I'm not terribly fond of Johnson Creek stuff, but everyone else raves about it.

EDIT: Was too severe. Modified my wording.
dude i hate jc man i ordered a few flavors from them and they hardly taste like anything i accidentally spilled half a bottle of strawberry and i was like oh well bc it sucked anyways:evil: lol... if i spilled my redbull from vaporkings i would be very upset lol

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
This is all just a big conspiracy to make me miserable as my MFS order is seemingly taking 4.3 eon's to get here.

My wife will have the baby before I get it... and she's not even preggers!

I swear if my mailman walks in tomorrow without a package of juice... I will club him in the head with a frozen Grouper!

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
This is all just a big conspiracy to make me miserable as my MFS order is seemingly taking 4.3 eon's to get here.

I swear if my mailman walks in tomorrow without a package of juice... I will club him in the head with a frozen Grouper!

LOl...but wouldn't a baseball bat be more effective? Or if that's too deadly, you could always use your bamboo plant :lol:

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY

You are so funny.Poor mailman that has to come to your house.:lol:

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Everything I have ever got from Chris at Freedom has been fantastic tasting, great throat hit and amount of vapor. Maybe the post man heard how good his juice is, and swapped all the flavors in his collection he didnt like. He must have emptied freedomsmoke bottles out in a separate container, then squirted his useless juice in your bottles, and then took the good stuff for himself. Darn you US Postal service..... Darn you.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Xsmooth, did you buy the double flavor? If you did you may want to add PG OR VG to the mix. The flavor maybe to strong. I received a free banana double favor and didn't like it until I mixed it with some VG. I got the marlboro double and really like it. I decide to mixed up 5ml with some VG and I like it even better! I am going to have to get the 36mg to be able to mix it for my nicotine level that I vape.

jwebb2

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
Austin Academia
I've gotta chime in for MFS here, too. I just ordered my first batch of juice from them - a sampler pack in 0 Nic.

Now, of the four vapers in my group, I'm the only one who uses nic at all in my juice. My wife and best friend have been using zero nic for a while, and one of our friends occasionally borrows a spare atty and vapes with us.

I had resigned myself to the fact that zero nic juice would just never have a really detectable flavor- save for a tiny aftertaste... maybe. So I was interested, but not absolutely exciteda bout this order. I knew it would give the other folks in the house something new to try, and what the hell, I'm trying to get to zero nic- I'll give it a shot.

HOLY CRAP. Chris has really taken care of us. First of all, they didn't have Dr. Pepper or Rum in zero, so not only did they sub in a couple of flavors on our 12-pack of 3ml samples, but they subbed in a pair of 10ml samples! Woo-hoo! Talk about customer service. Then they offered to try to have a batch of zero in both flavors made for us in the near future. Double awesome!

So the actuall juice... I am trying a couple of flavors at a time with my spare attys, so I can make sure I'm getting the unadulterated flavors one at a time. Here's what I've tried so far:

GRAPE : Wow. It's like grape Kool-Aid. That awesome "grape candy" grape flavor. This zero nic juice has more flavor than any low- or medium juice I've ever tried, and that goes for all of the MFS juice I've tried so far... damn! All in all, I'd say good - not my favorite, but good.

CHEESECAKE : I had no idea vapor could actually taste like cheesecake. So much so that I have decided to save this flavor for after dinner etc, because it's just too sweet and sinful for all-day vaping. Seriously.

ROOT BEER : I've gotta admit, I was nervous about this one. It had a dark caramel color, and I'm used to my juice being clear or nicotine yellow. Just like the grape and the cheesecake, though - it had good flavor. Very good, and very much root beer. The accuracy of these flavors continues to surprise me, as I'm used to more generic cart juices that are pretty good, but nowhere near as tasty.

BANANA CREME : I hated this one, and that's a good thing. See, I don't like bananas. This was for my wife. She loves them. I loaded up her penstyle with this and had a drag or two, and yep- it's absolutely, positively, definitley BANANA. Yum to those that love 'em, but I'll pass. Good, accurate flavor - but dude, it's banana.

CLOVE : If you want to talk about strong, persistent flavor - try this clove juice. Even in zero nic it had throat hit and (I overjuiced) lip burn. I had the sudden urge to wear all black and listen to emo music. Awesome, in that "No, I don't smoke - OOH! Cloves! Can I have one?" way. For me, not an everyday vaper, but definitely an occasional treat.

STRAWBERRY AND CHAMPAIGN : Ok, this was the only one I've tried so far that has been "meh". And I don't think that's the juice's fault. I'm not a champaign kind of guy. The strawberry was quite subtle for the in-your-face flavors I've been experiencing from MFS, masked under the wave of champaign essence. It was interesting, but not quite on the top of my list.

I've still got brandy, orange creme, watermelon, vanilla, coconut and butterscotch to try out this weekend...

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
This thread should be put to sleep. My Freedom Smokes juice is awesome, and everybody knows it. This thread keeps coming up it might turn people away. I just got another order, with new flavors today, Kiwi and Mandarin, and they are both fantastic, double flavor 24mg. Great flavor, great throat hit, and tons of vapor. Nuff Said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread