myfreedomsmoke e juice is disgusting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
he has a no unhappy customer policy.... let him know an HE WILL FIX IT......he will do whatever it takes..

he has his phone number up an 800 number just give the guy a call....not everybdy gonna love everything but with the reviews...
This tRue DAWN!!!!! but yours is the BOMB!!!!!!:p

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
LOL LOLsomeone had better end this thread before I wet my pants!!!!!Oh By the way Jeff did you know you have tempted fate by saying your wife is'nt even pg.Thats how I wound up with 7 kids!It's not nice to tempt Mother Nature!!!LOL LOL!!!!!Good evening to all !A good laugh always lifts my spirits,peace GKK/Susan:thumbs:

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
Hey smooth, so I just have one question for ya. You said you use TW stuff? Were you using their menthol? The only reason I ask, that is my main flavor, and everytime I tried a different flavor, they tasted like cough drops like you were saying. Try a different atomizer if you haven't already, TW's menthol is VERY strong, and sticks around in your atomizers as I've found out. And if that's not the case, sorry to hear :)

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
MFS liquids are pretty awesome! I swear he has a DIY lab somewhere...

Yeah, and his customers are his freaking lab rats. Not cool, not cool at all. He should know his sh-t before he subjects others to it. I swear one of these days he's gonna get his ... sued when someone's heart blows up or something. His negligence is pi$$ing off a lot of people, and he's starting to get a pretty bad rep. Yeah, that's something to be proud of. :rolleyes:

jeffrey14

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
  • Deleted by smokum
  • Reason: unregisterd supplier

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Yeah, and his customers are his freaking lab rats. Not cool, not cool at all. He should know his sh-t before he subjects others to it. I swear one of these days he's gonna get his ... sued when someone's heart blows up or something. His negligence is pi$$ing off a lot of people, and he's starting to get a pretty bad rep. Yeah, that's something to be proud of. :rolleyes:

Wow. Why on earth are you so upset?

I've not had a single problem with MFS and if I *did* have issues I would take them up with the company before bashing him on a personal level - and in a public forum. That is unethical.

If you check the vendors section for MFS you'll see comments that explain that he has been out of town because he's dealing with a sick relative. I don't know the man but I certainly can't fault him for that.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
I emailed the store and got NO reply. That is lousy business. And the juice was NOT 18 mg. No offer of a refund. Nothing.

If you don't think it's as marked, test it. Info on this forum tells you how. If you've been using Dekang or TW red label, there is a difference. Purity, maybe. If it's nicotine made in the US or UK there's a good chance it'll hit you harder, probably due to faster absorption :). That's why now I only use US nic (TW's PI is as good, though), primarily from MFS. If you're used to Chinese liquids, you'll probably need to step down a notch for these.

Last edited:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
If you don't think it's as marked, test it. Info on this forum tells you how. If you've been using Dekang or TW red label, there is a difference. Purity, maybe. If it's nicotine made in the US or UK there's a good chance it'll hit you harder, probably due to faster absorption :). That's why now I only use US nic (TW's PI is as good, though), primarily from MFS. If you're used to Chinese liquids, you'll probably need to step down a notch for these.

Very true. I've had nothing but good from him, nice clean , clear liquid.

I got the sampler pack from him as well.
I enjoyed the great customer service and I'm all for supporting people that try to sell off their own stuff.

My main issue is the vapor production isn't as great as the stuff I have from Totally Wicked, and the flavors I have been smoking are either really mellow, or just awkward.

Vanilla is off, I'd agree.

I heard VG makes the vapor greater, is that true?

Anyone have any suggestions for e-liquid that produces a good amount of vapor?
I'm vaping on a 510, fyi.

tommy793

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
somewhere east
Dunno what you guys are talking about. Chris is awesome, great quality juice, great customer service.

Last week he sent me like 30ml of juice to try for free after I mentioned having an allergy to the first batch i purchased from him.

I think chris treats customers as well as his customers treat him. if you're not a xxxx, youll get great service. if you are, well, you're not going to get crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread