MyVapeJuice.com's "CAPTION THAT PICTURE" Contest - Come On Over and play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
contest414.jpg

Hey, listen here
Now I got mortgages and homes
And I got stiffness in the bones
Ain't no beauty queens in this locality (I tell you)
Oh, but I still get my pleasure
Still get my greatest treasure
Hey big woman you done made a big man of me (now get this)

Oh (I know), you gonna take me home tonight (please)
Oh, down beside that red fire light
Oh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round
Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round

(Queen Fat Bottom Girls)​

Debra_oh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Cleveland, OH
........................................ acontest414.jpg
............................... Joe Giraffe grumbled and looked over to Ella "Really Ella,
.................................do you need to sing everything? It is fine just to ask to
.................................borrow some sunscreen. We all know Elephants do forget"

Last edited:

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
LOL I believe it was your contest that I posted in like 12 times LOL when it was supposed to be once. See what goes around comes around LOL Please don't leave the contests ...Do it for me cause I miss you my friend and this gives us a chance to touch base again! HUGS!

Reposting - since someone else other then "YIMMIE" who is running this contest and is not a Contest helper found it necessary to remind everyone ("Me") - that I got so excited to post this one and forgot that the :rules: said only one post a day was allowed . . . As such and not to cause any future problems - this will also be "My" last post here . . .

SO - THANK YOU "Yimmie" for the contest and opportunity to enter - It was FUN ! ! !

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
flag.jpeg

OK I declare an honorable mention prize here for PERSISTANCE LOL! Yep pm me your addy and what kind of juice you want with the particulars please and I will mail it to you! :) Sometimes it pays to be persistant!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:
contest414.jpg

I Love You This Much​

(i didn't work last time, but i'm gonna try it again!)

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
NOT AN ENTRY

View attachment 326917

OK I declare an honorable mention prize here for PERSISTANCE LOL! Yep pm me your addy and what kind of juice you want with the particulars please and I will mail it to you! :) Sometimes it pays to be persistant!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

Thanks so much! PM sent, I'm out on the road working right now, but having vape mail waiting for Me when I get home is awesome!

Thanks Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread