MyVapeJuice.com's Holiday Recipe Contest - Come and Play - Great prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Basic Peanut Butter Cookies

1 egg
1 cup packed brown sugar (or half and half, brown/white)
1 cup peanut butter

1 - Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2 - Combine egg, sugar and peanut butter, mixing well. Roll dough into small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Flatten balls with a fork.
3 - Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on cookie racks. Variation: add chocolate or peanut butter flavored chips to the dough for an extra little twist.

I'm baking these right now! MM'MM Good!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Hidden Valley Oyster Crackers

½ teaspoon dill weed
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 box (16 ounces) oyster crackers
1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
¼ teaspoon lemon pepper or garlic powder, (optional)

Directions
Appetizer

Place crackers in a gallon-size Glad-Lock® Zipper™ Storage Bag. Pour oil over crackers; seal bag and toss to coat.
Add dressing mix and spice; seal bag and toss again until coated. Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 250°F for 15 to 20
minutes or until golden brown.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Basic Peanut Butter Cookies

1 egg
1 cup packed brown sugar (or half and half, brown/white)
1 cup peanut butter

1 - Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2 - Combine egg, sugar and peanut butter, mixing well. Roll dough into small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Flatten balls with a fork.
3 - Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on cookie racks. Variation: add chocolate or peanut butter flavored chips to the dough for an extra little twist.

I'm baking these right now! MM'MM Good!
Kritter Kookies!

Like Stoney, I've never heard of this yummy nonsense...I'm gonna make these this weekend, Maxie.

Thanks darlin'.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Keela, mint, really? I didn't know any critter liked mint but would do double duty as a breath freshener! LOL

Nita, doncha go feedin' that handsome trucker fella doggie biscuits.... send him to me fer some refined shugar! ;)

Oh yea.....my doggies (BAD DOGGIES) Got into my mini mint chocolates :facepalm:

I have a cat that goes CRAZY over mint lip balm ..... he especially likes the Burts Bees with peppermint :laugh:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
indeedy....we all know that's right ;)

You one berry luckys monkey :wub:
yeah
smilehead.jpg

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients:

2 cups sifted flour
2 cups light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup butter
1 egg, well beaten
1/2 cup additional sifted flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup milk
powdered sugar, optional

Preparation:
In a mixing bowl, combine sifted flour, brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Set aside 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture for topping. To the crumb mixture in mixing bowl add the beaten egg, additional flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and milk. Blend well with electric mixer on low speed. Spread the batter evenly in a greased 8-inch square pan. Sprinkle reserved crumbs over the batter and bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes,or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and dust with powdered sugar before cutting, if desired.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Yes I make this all the time............Not really. Compliments of some recipe site since I have none.

Eggnog-Panettone Bread Pudding

Ingredients
1 loaf panettone in half (enough for about 5 cups, diced)
3 whole eggs
3 egg yolks
3/4 cups sugar
2 cups half-and-half
1/4 cup rum
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
Vegetable cooking spray

Optional accompaniments:
Vanilla ice cream
Whipped cream

Directions

Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.

Place a tea-kettle of water on to boil for a water bath. With a serrated knife, remove the side crusts from the half piece of the panettone. Cut into 3/4 to 1-inch dice. You should have 5 cups. Reserve the cubed panettone in a large mixing bowl.

For the eggnog custard, in another bowl thoroughly whisk together the eggs, yolks, sugar, half and half, rum, vanilla extract, and a healthy grating of fresh nutmeg. Pour this over the bread cubes.

Spray a 12 hole muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray. Ladle the bread/eggnog mixture gently and evenly into the muffin tins. The big cubes sticking up look nice. Place the filled muffin tin in a tall sided cookie sheet or roasting pan. Transfer to the preheated oven and carefully pour the hot water from kettle onto sheet pan, creating a water bath for the muffin tin to sit in.

Bake 15 to 20 minutes until the tops are nicely browned, and a toothpick comes clean from the center.

Bread pudding may be served warm or cold. Vanilla Ice cream or whipped cream could be used.

Alternately place the muffin tin in a roasting pan on the stove. Pour in up to 1-inch of boiling water. Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes. The puddings will puff and a toothpick will come out clean from the center. The tops won't brown with this method. Sprinkle of cinnamon sugar at serving time if desired.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Is this a cake???
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients:

2 cups sifted flour
2 cups light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup butter
1 egg, well beaten
1/2 cup additional sifted flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup milk
powdered sugar, optional

Preparation:
In a mixing bowl, combine sifted flour, brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Set aside 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture for topping. To the crumb mixture in mixing bowl add the beaten egg, additional flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and milk. Blend well with electric mixer on low speed. Spread the batter evenly in a greased 8-inch square pan. Sprinkle reserved crumbs over the batter and bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes,or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and dust with powdered sugar before cutting, if desired.

SinisterRaccoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Raccoon City
Ingredients

1 cup white sugar
3 eggs
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 fluid ounce) can, evaporated milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt sugar until liquefied and golden in color. Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9 inch round glass baking dish, turning the dish to evenly coat the bottom and sides. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat eggs. Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla until smooth. Pour egg mixture into baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in preheated oven 60 minutes. Let cool completely.
To serve, carefully invert on serving plate with edges when completely cool.

Yes, I am an Insidious Raccoon

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Yes I make this all the time............Not really. Compliments of some recipe site since I have none.
LMAO ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: LOVE dis Dragon ! :smokie:

Is this a cake???
:blink: I dunno but it's a Krusty desserts so dat means........................................I dunno :?: I haben't gots a clue :unsure::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Kritter Kookies!

Like Stoney, I've never heard of this yummy nonsense...I'm gonna make these this weekend, Maxie.

Thanks darlin'.

Your welcome Sweetie! Iffin you make big size cookies you might need to bake them a little longer, 8-10 min. is for small cookies!
Oh and don't touch them till they cool or they will crumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread