MyVapors myMini discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalifas

Jul 10, 2017
Chicago
Hi, I know I'm really late to the thread, but I just got the Mymini over the weekend. It's a really good looking device. Well made, seems more durable than the iCare, and easier to fill. I haven't had any wicking issues, even when I tried straight VG in it. Nice hits, and good amount of vapor. Not having issues with spitback. It happened a couple times but because of the way the driptip is made, I didn't get any in my mouth.

But there's definitely cons... I'm really not liking the flavor of anything in it. Honestly, the straight VG tasted better than the 3 juices I tried in it. You do have to pull a little hard to get a hit. Adjusting the airflow so it's fully open helps. What helps even more is covering part of the drip tip opening with your thumb.

So I'd pretty much only recommend it if someone doesn't care about flavor. Gives really good clouds for such a tiny thing.

Note: I'm very new to vaping and have only used refillable cartridges. That being said, I liked the eliquid with the cartridge, but not the Mymini. Could be that I can actually better taste the juice, and actually don't care for it. Not sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread