N3CT4R Company and Flavor Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerskayleigh

May 11, 2016
I have tried many different e liquids, from the cheapest to most expensive and not once did I thought I had found my Company... Then I tried N3CTAR, I knew I found the liquids liquid company I would use forever. No joke, everything I try from them is amazing, even if the flavor isn't for me I can still recognize it is a strong flavored e juice. I want to get the word out because they don't seem very popular and I know if people try it they will feel the same as me. No other company offers strong, delicious, consistent flavors (not that I've tried ) I do like a lot of cosmic fog, space jam, ect but they still are not on part with N3CTAR.
The first flavor I tried was Area 52. It is by far the best one they have (to me). It is graham crackers, mystery fruit, idk but it's a great mix.
I also love-
Kream- kiwi marshmallow
Strawberry Hustle- strawberry, Graham cracker, Cinnamon
BBP- blueberry pie
Cap N' Crunch- berry and cereal
Type writer series space bar- I think it's like a Caramel creme Brule it's rlly good/sweet
I didn't love-
Fringe- because I'm not into pear flavors
Turtle- I don't remember why
Heisenburg-because I don't like menthol but I wanted to try it because it was recommended a lot

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have tried many different e liquids, from the cheapest to most expensive and not once did I thought I had found my Company... Then I tried N3CTAR, I knew I found the liquids liquid company I would use forever. No joke, everything I try from them is amazing, even if the flavor isn't for me I can still recognize it is a strong flavored e juice. I want to get the word out because they don't seem very popular and I know if people try it they will feel the same as me. No other company offers strong, delicious, consistent flavors (not that I've tried ) I do like a lot of cosmic fog, space jam, ect but they still are not on part with N3CTAR.
The first flavor I tried was Area 52. It is by far the best one they have (to me). It is graham crackers, mystery fruit, idk but it's a great mix.
Welcome and glad you joined. If you like to save a little could try DIY.
Might like to visit:
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE
The Vape Book
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread