Namberjuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

YetiHunter

May 26, 2011
Chicagoland
For what it's worth, Hippie Blend gravitated from a "charitable" purchase to my all time favourite with a vengeance.
I went through it in less than a week, I believe. Now that it's out there, yes, I too heard of the PSV rumor from
a third party. I immediately tried out their juices and Black Mamba and Frozen Lime Drop have become my "all
day vapes" of the last two months. I tried about six other flavors that I didn't care as much for; and I don't necessarily
find myself "blown away" by anything I mentioned. However, the Namber/Pink Spot stuff has been working consistently or perfect with all types of atomizers and cartomizers. Another thing to mind is that I had begun getting slightly nauseous from most other vendors juices and from DIY: that stopped with PSV/Namber. For those that care for these sorts of things: the vapor is unreal, and yet it wicks like a champ. Much cleaner than the standard, not overly abundant with alcohol, and no complaints from the pregnant girlfriend about smelling like a candy factory.

The price irks me; however they (Pink Spot) do offer 120 ml bottles that amount to about 17 bucks per 30 ml.

Don't let me fool anyone; lime drop/black mamba/hippie blend are all in same vein. A vein I would have never imagined to try, let alone prefer. The rest of the Namber offerings, I didn't like. I hate fake banana. :)
So, I can't really speak on the qualities of the entire line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread