1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Name our favorite chocolate e-liquid

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Criticalmass, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Criticalmass

Criticalmass Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

2. vjc0628

vjc0628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

maybe for strait chocolate being allusive
    I have found a few more complex flavs that include chocolate to be excellent
    1 I love Mom & Pop 5 layer
    2 also Love copper creek house blend

As far as the vanilla you have Nickoticket on your banner has excellent vanilla

3. SharonMM

SharonMM Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Halo's Belgian is the best chocolate vape ever. Actually its the only one I can tolerate. It's really smelly though.. like don't vape it indoors if you value the opinions of the people around you.

4. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Haven't had many. Belgian Cocoa is best when dripped.

SHAMROCK is better in more devices, since it's mixed with a lovely mint. Shamrock E-liquid | Halo E Liquid

Oompa (from HHV) is a lovely, spicy Mayan type cocoa tobacco best when steeped. I've been eager to try their Tuscan Cocoa to compare with Halo's Belgian Cocoa.

5. melly710

melly710 Super Member ECF Veteran

Tried Halo Belgian Cocoa and it just isn't flavorful enough for me but these are:

Vixen Vapor Chocolate Fudge Brownie-this is a rich dark chocolate
    HHV Tuscan Cocoa-this is more of a light milk chocolate

6. Criticalmass

Criticalmass Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am finding that usually going with the popular vote on juices is a pretty safe bet for me, and I just don't see a lot of chocolate reviews or if I do they are extremely mixed. I appreciate your help. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

7. Mensah

Mensah Full Member

Never found any good chocolate, they all taste like an old powder that sat on shelves for years, Halo's being the worst...

8. UncHellMatt

UncHellMatt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Perfect timing for this thread :) I've been on a hunt for some good chocolate vapes.

My default "go to" chocolate has been MBV's "Mudslide", or Mom n' Pop's "Dragonfly" and "Pchela's Poison". I've had "Black and White Cookie" from AiV, and I liked it, but I don't like their prices. Great juices, but...

I'll have to give that Halo one a try. I've heard it's really good.

Just placed an order the other day from Highbrow Vapor's "Dark Chocolate" and "Dark Chocolate Mint" as I'd read their stuff was pretty good.

Down side to all the chocolate juices I've had, of course, is that they clog most devices pretty quickly. My default "travel tank" is a Kanger ProTank, and if I'm using chocolate I'm replacing / rebuilding wicks at least every other day, and while it's certainly better in an RBA, it's still no where near the life span of other juices before I have to change the wick.

9. Taylor7617

Taylor7617 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Totally agree with your last comments, dark and/or sweet clog up pretty quick...after about 2 days I'm rewicking my PT2's. I'll have to try the Highbrow you mention....sounds worthwhile. As well, M&P's ...they've been on my short list of vendors for awhile, bout time to pull the trigger on them.

Two of the better one's that I've tried have been Moon Mountain Vapor's Dark Side Delirium and Diamond Vapors Fudgemental

10. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jdvapor.co, nee Fancee Juice is suppose to have a really nice, clear chocolate. They currently have Campfire Crunch on sale for $11.99 30ml; it's a smores. Good time to try it.

11. Lombaowski

Lombaowski Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Yeah I like HHV Cocoa better than Halo's also, but both are good.

12. Toots Aplenty

Toots Aplenty Full Member

I just started vaping but in my limited experience I found cocoa vanilla mint from MVS to be quite nice. A dark chocolate taste with a vanilla undertone and a hint of mint. It's kind of like a hot chocolate mint cappuccino with a packet of vanilla creamer added.

13. Schmoggs

Schmoggs Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dark Side Delerium from Moon Mountain Vapor has been a good vape for me. Not a straight chocolate, more of a chocolate peanut butter caramel, which is exactly what the description on the website says. Just realized there is a 25% off deal right now because they are closed for VaperCon and the wait time will be longer....... I really don't need more liquid do I?

14. trouble1000

trouble1000 PV Master of Valinor Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've not had a decent chocolate vape yet in a pre-mix. I've tried cheapo FT ones, right up to gourmet chocolate juices. The best of the bunch was a strawberry chocolate caramel juice from vapology.

But hands down my favourite is my DIY choco/caramel with a hint of cream and honey - tastes just like a cadburys caramel bar, nectar for the taste buds :)

15. Barbara21

Barbara21 Moved On

I'm not a big chocolate fan, mainly because I hadn't liked any I'd tried.

Having said that, DDV (DarkestDayVapor) slipped in a freebie of 'Cenobyte Delight' (chocolate/raspberry) in my last order. Right out of the mail, it smelled absolutely delicious but the taste was...not bad (IMHO). But now that it's gotten a bit of age on it, it's really coming into its own. I'm not the type to be able to 'pick out top notes' or discern 'a faint whiff of <xxx> on the exhale' or anything like that but I can distinct taste both the chocolate and the raspberry and it's very very good.

16. fins13mp

fins13mp Full Member

Cmon, take the plunge. I just placed an order there (my first) :)

Halo's Belgian Chocolate was my first chocolate vape because Halo was my first vendor with the G6 Cigalike, then the Triton...before getting a mod. But I have a fond place for them and still order the Belgian along with Tribeca every so often.

I just received an order from Velvet Cloud Vapor the other day and Mewlew's Magic has a nice predominant chocolate taste (even though the description says chocolate, fudge and butterscotch). I taste a rich real chocolate right now...maybe it's the mix of chocolate and fudge that makes it pop. But it does still need to steep a bit more, as it's only been a couple days so we'll see. But so far it's very good.

Rocket Fuel has a really good pure Chocolate one called Choco La Ti Da. I didn't really like the others I got (Clementine, Rocket Blend, Cat's Meow and Razz My Berries (that one was OK)...but the Choco is getting better by the day. This one might turn out better than Belgian.

I CAN tell you the absolute worst chocolate vape though. It's the one where I ordered the Chocolate Flavoring from The Flavor Apprentice and tried to DIY. Pee Yewwwww...so bad lol.

17. fins13mp

fins13mp Full Member

I noticed your sig. Ex smoker for almost 2 days. Right on! 30 days for me. Welcome.

18. francespitt

francespitt Full Member

I love Halo's Belgian Chocolate, and haven't really liked others I've tried. I will have to try some of the others you all suggest.

19. Taylor7617

Taylor7617 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just tossing out another option, it will come and go (currently not shown), but it's OR3O from NicoTicket. It's an oreo cookie. I have a bottle steeping at the moment and like most of his deserts, probably needs a bit of time to steep. Hoping for the best. He has ordered more flavoring so this'll be back up from time to time.

20. bryaninaustin

bryaninaustin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Halo Belgian is about the only straight up chocolate I could stomach. Chocolate seems to be better when it's mixed with other flavors.

+1 VCV Mewlews Magic
    +1 Mom & Pop Pachelas Famous 5 Layer

I also like:
    M&P Newtella
    Kick Bass Vapor Troll Bridge Cookie
    High Desert Vapes Caramelnut Mocha
    Ahlusion Cherry Midnight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.