Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
My fav flavor is one I did not actually buy yet! A very generous soul (tat skull) was nice enough to send me a sample of Kick Bass Vapor Gooey Better Cake, and with one lil ml I fell in love!! But for the time being till I can buy my own, my go to is lethals daily horchata from gourmet vapor, I love that stuff!

Ericscott_68

Jul 17, 2011
Bidwell Ohio
Right now pumpkin pie, all hot and buttery at 4.8 volt. Self made juice on a self made box. I also keep peach and rootbeer on hand and alot of menthol between flavors. It kind of cleans the palatte for the next flavor. I like 60% pg 40% vg and 30 - 35 % flavor. I just finished a little 4 AAA box and a syringe mod for my old KR808s that were not getting any use. Now I'll be making a 4.8 volt for my dual coil cartos.

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
Camel from www.awesomevapor.com and Backwoods Brew Virginia and Malty Toffee. I like chocolate juices but they seem not to taste the same as when I first started vaping.

:laugh: Try a Mocha flavor, it is better than the Chocolate!
Caramel, too, is really good (with apple i.e. Caramel Apple). Also, Caramel Macchiato (is my #1 favorite).

I have tried several E-juice suppliers, and so far, I really like the Viking Vapors.
They give you choices, like double flavors, nicotine # mg, and VG/PG mix: You specify your VG/PG mixture request and they will mix it however you like! The flavors are really good (in my opinion). So far, I have ordered the following from them, and I am very happy with: Caramel Macchiato, Caramel apple, Peach, Mango, Vanilla, Vanilla Coke, Banana Cream (another favorite) Chocolate, Mocha (better than the chocolate) Blackberry, Raspberry, Cherry (didn't like that one by itself, will try mixing it) Turtle (chocolate, caramel and pecans, yummy!) Blueberry, and Light Tobacco. Their customer service is great, and they are happy to help you with information regarding the mixes i.e. what gives a good throat hit, etc!

I also like Halo's Prime & Tribeca E-juices (Both are tasty tobacco flavors! Also, Jay is very good about customer service!).
I bought some batteries from them too, a MANUAL switch "Element" (85mm "Mega" for more battery life [280 mAh]) and an
"Element" pass-through (also a MANUAL switch).
I REALLY like them, the way they function, and the look of the batteries (black w/blue led) & cartomizers (black/silver band with a cool, nice looking etched halo logo)! I also got a few atomizers with drip tips, for all of those flavors when I am home. I like the cartomizers for the flavors I want to vape a lot, and for on the go!

I bought some other E-juice from ANOTHER COMPANY (who shall remain nameless) and found out (when I got it and read the label) that it contained synthetic nicotine! They will refund my $ for any unopened; but who wants to ship it back etc., etc.!
Thankfully, I bought it on sale (7ml for $3.00) and only 4 bottles, so I will just use it and not order from them again. I only bought 6 mg, so it is not a large amount of synthetic nicotine in it or I would have sent it back!
:mad: I must say that I was not happy that it did not specify on the web site that it was synthetic nicotine. I didn't find out until it arrived.
I went back to the web site and looked but saw nowhere that stipulated it was synthetic nicotine. I do not care much for the way it was omitted from the description of product on their page.
My concern is that, after doing some research, I do not believe that there is a pharmaceutical quality synthetic nicotine available (except for gum and nicotine patches, but that is a different form). I may be wrong about that and if anyone can shed light on the subject, please do!

HAPPY VAPING! :vapor:

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
Wow you guys are making me want to go out and try lots more juices - I love trying new flavors!!!

Fav's right now would have to be Parkes Vaping - Almond Joye and Girly Scout Cookie....but there's a new one creeping up on me to be a daily vape, that's The Vapor Room's Cinnamon Danish Swirl! I keep switching among the three and loving them all :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I started out using Kona Cream for a couple months, then got bitten by "the juice is always better on the other side" bug. I got into Cina Bomb too for a month until my mouth and taste buds were damaged... Then tried umpteen flavors and vendors.

Tobacco never did it for me... but one flavor I kept going back to... Snickerdoodle (it has cinamon, but not the oil).

After all the different vendors that have it, and all pretty good, I find the Sweet-vapes Snickerdoodle is the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread