name your fav flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
mg7454, on the synthetic nicotine: I can't understand why any vendor would use synthetic nicotine. It's far more expensive to produce nicotine synthetically........and the cost would be prohibitive to making a profit. I would question the vendor if possible.

My favorite right now is deejStuff apple champagne.

I agree that it is more expensive to produce pharmaceutical quality nicotine than to extract it; however, this is exactly why I am very concerned about it!
What is the quality of this synthetic nicotine? It may be possible that this is a very bad product!

I do not believe that I would get an honest answer from someone who would not mention that their E-juice contained synthetic nicotine on their web page.

:evil: It was not called synthetic nicotine. It was called nicotine! It was SYNTHETIC NICOTINE! :evil:

Last edited:

kjonesy

Moved On
Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: Afilliate link spammer

Koil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
In a house...
First post!!

I've actually been vaping since about mid-September, and lurking around here, but finally decided to jump in and post.

Mostly my favorites have been DK fruit flavors (esp. the peach...damn its good!), but Blueberry and Banana (Yellow Runts, ftw!) are great too....plus, if you're feeling really wild and crazy, you can mix them together and they still taste great. This also works with mixing a 1:1 ratio with a fruit and a tobacco juice...best of both worlds.

I've made only one order to an online retailer, who I won't name at this time, but the juice that I received was not very good...not good at all. It was a sampler pack, and I tried to go through the flavors 1 by 1, but only got through 3 of them before just calling it. I put them in my pantry to steep a bit and see how they are in another week or so (2 week steep).

My BiL raves about Fire and Ice...and he also likes the blueberry lemonade cotton candy or whatever, which I haven't tried, but would like to. Love trying new flavors.

One thing I would like to ask, and I've seen other comments on this, and I know taste is subjective, etc, etc...but I bought a bottle of DK RY4..and, I have to say that it tasted like I lit a G.I. Joe on fire and was inhaling the fumes through a straw. It was really, really bad. To the point where I thought maybe I'd burned out my carto or something, but it wasn't. I've tried "USA Mix" or whatever, which I assume goes for a basic tobacco like flavor, and this was no where close. Other reviewers have said that they taste caramel and all kinds of other tastes within the RY4, but I just absolutely got none of that. Anyone else experienced this...are my taste buds just not refined enough at this point or something? Would really like to get input on this, so I know I'm not crazy (well...about this particular topic, anyway) :)

Last edited:

Koil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
In a house...
I'm still searching for that "all day" flavor, but I really do like cinna-bun flavor. I just ordered some menthol to add to it. I can say me least flavor ever is RY4. I thought it tasted like vomit...seriously.
Not sure if you saw my post above, but I'm glad you said this...It seriously tasted like crap, and I have no idea how ppl found anything pleasant at all to say about it. Really not trying to knock ppls preferences, but I just don't get it at all...it was really bad. (My post above was asking if anyone else had tried the Dekang RY4, as it tasted horrid to me)

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
mg7454, on the synthetic nicotine: I can't understand why any vendor would use synthetic nicotine. It's far more expensive to produce nicotine synthetically........and the cost would be prohibitive to making a profit. I would question the vendor if possible.

My favorite right now is deejStuff apple champagne.

Hello Lisa66!
I am placing an order with deejStuff for some of that Apple Champagne! :vapor:

ALSO: I sent an :mail: inquiry to the vendor from whom I received the E-liquid labeled "SYNTHETIC NICOTINE".
This is the reply I received from the vendor: ABC123 brand uses nicotine that is 99.8% pure, as it is extracted from tobacco plants. The nicotine itself is natural, but is dissolved in hygroscopic components, which turns the water in the solution into a smoke-like vapor when heated. The nicotine is dissolved in propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG) or combination VG and PG. These are the typical components used by most manufacturers of e-liquid.

thats-all.jpg

saydo17

Oct 26, 2011
Escondido, CA
FreedomSmoke USA's Peppermint Patty 50/50 12mg. Used to vape the thin mint cookie from them as well but I like the stronger minty flavor in the peppermint patty. My wife is vaping gummy bears right now, and no kidding it tastes just like it. So many flavors. Fried bacon isnt that great, kinda like burned bacon and it sticks to the atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread