name your fav flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorRocker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Central PA
Not sure if you saw my post above, but I'm glad you said this...It seriously tasted like crap, and I have no idea how ppl found anything pleasant at all to say about it. Really not trying to knock ppls preferences, but I just don't get it at all...it was really bad. (My post above was asking if anyone else had tried the Dekang RY4, as it tasted horrid to me)

I didn't get mine from Dekang and I'm not comfortable mentioning the vendor publicly as they are great. I think in part it has to do with the fact that I was a menthol smoker. Then again, 13 of my juices aren't menthol and I enjoy them. It all comes down to preference. I should be receiving 5 new flavors from GourmetVapor on Thurs and am stoked to try them out. I'm positive (I think) I'll find that all day/go to flavor eventually.

perform23

Oct 22, 2011
New Brunswick
I've gone through many and I am only 10 days into this. My fav thus far is TV Cafe Mocchiato that I picked up from Gentlemens Reserve. It seems to have the right combination of taste, not too sweet and seems to have a better throat hit over others for some reason or another.

I've recently moved from the sample size to a 30ml bottle, so we will see if I get tired of it. My 2nd place so far is a TV Spiced Rum. There are so many to try. I will have to find some local Vaper's to do a swap with so that I do not have to keep buying so many that I do not end up liking!

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
Americana Tobacco is my fav with coffee in the morning. But I drink coffee all day just to continue vaping my fav juice.

Hello Baryg41!

Just a note to remind you that both Vaping and Coffee will dehydrate you. :danger: Since you are drinking coffee and Vaping all day, please include a few glasses of water into your regime.

HAPPY :vapor: VAPING!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I'm loving Gooey Better Cake and rice Crispity Treat, after seeing a YouTube video that convinced me I HAD to have it lol. I went to quite a lot of trouble getting my hands on it because the vendor doesn't ship internationally. Luckily I was not disappointed. They are SO awesome.

However I have to find another alternative but similar vape, as I don't like to depend on favors from friends etc. Maybe I'll place one more large order, but that is risky since tastes buds tend to change. What we love today, may not be what we love a few months down the line...

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
I'm loving Gooey Better Cake and rice Crispity Treat, after seeing a YouTube video that convinced me I HAD to have it lol. I went to quite a lot of trouble getting my hands on it because the vendor doesn't ship internationally. Luckily I was not disappointed. They are SO awesome.

However I have to find another alternative but similar vape, as I don't like to depend on favors from friends etc. Maybe I'll place one more large order, but that is risky since tastes buds tend to change. What we love today, may not be what we love a few months down the line...

I think you might be safe to get that large order.
No one EVER gets tired of Rice Crispies Treats!
And Gooey Butter Cake will probably taste just as good to you later too!

If your friend helped you to get it before, I doubt that it would be that much
of an imposition to get it for you again.
Especially a large order!
They know you will not ask them again soon after you get that!
And friends help friends!

You might want to put it into smaller bottles and sell a bit to your friends,
especially if it is so hard to procure where you are!

HAPPY :vapor: VAPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread