name your fav flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Nick

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Southern Arizona
I am totally addicted to Kiwi Strawberry, I add some Apple to it, and I swear it tastes absolutely intoxicating!!!!! Please try it, and no lie, every soul who has tried that combo has also made it their #1 favorite. I get it from the FreedomSmokeUSA store in Tucson. Now I can't use any other juice but that. Nothing else tastes good enough!!!

SantoLoco

Nov 10, 2011
New Orleans
My first post here and I've been using a PV for 6 months and loving it. So far I like Energy Cow (Red Bull) and Cuban Cigar. I smoked real Cuban Cigars before was kind of wondering how this was going to be. I took a chance and wow it was nothing like the real deal but I still loved it. It is more like a chocolate Philly with a hint of cinnamon . Maybe they should call it something different but I still love the name . Viva Cuba!

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
Being new, my list is small so I will give a quick rundown:

From Liberty-Flights (ordered with the ego-t B starter kits)
1. Mango: Did not care for it
2. Coffee: Good, not Great
3. Key Lime: Not bad, but like Key Lime Pie from BlueMistVapor much better
4. Turk-USA Tobacco: Like it, ordered more (although will say the initial sample has more of a caramel hint to it where as the recent larger order is stronger in tobacco)

In order would go Turk-USA, Coffee, Key Lime, Mango

From BlueMistVapors:
1. Cinnabun: Clear taste of cinnamin and icing, but did not care for it
2. Blackjack Tobacco: They had a sale of 180ml for $20 so I gambled. Really like it. Hints of vanilla and spices
3. Key Lime Pie: Good, clear tang of key lime custard in it
4. Belgian Waffle: Good clean taste of vanilla and batter...a bit rich/buttery for me
5. Rum and Cola: Good: almost felt the carbination bubbles tickle my nose. Smooth rum undertone. May have needed a double shot for me :)
6. Pina Colada: Pinapple in, coconut out

In order for me would be Blackjack, Rum and Cola, Belgian Waffle, Pina Colada, Key Lime Pie, Cinnabun

From Mrs. T's Bakery:

1. Snickerdoodle Cookie: Absolutely Love it!! Reminded me of moms homemade snickerdoodle cookies from when I was a kid, even through vaping tasted fresh from the oven
2. Vanilla Ice Cream: Good. A little faint in flavour for me, perhaps not enough steeping time
3. Cheesecake: Good and creamy
4. Kentucky Bourbon: As I described in another thread: HOLY JACK IN A VAPE.

My order here: Snickerdoodle cookie, Kentucky Bourban, Cheesecake, Vanilla Ice Cream

Johnsons Creek Espresso: On sale for about 50% off so I got the 30 ml rather than the small sample. It is crisp, clear, and good although needs to steep a bit longer for more flavour intensity is my guess

On the way to me, but have not yet tried:
From Mrs. T's: Large order of snickerdoodle cookie along with some strawberry champaign

From VirginVapor: Kona Coffee Milkshake (read some really good reviews on here), Raspberry/Vanilla Swirl (more good reviews) and Chocolate Chip Cookie

My favorite so far, although it varies based on my mood and taste for the day, are Snickerdoodle Cookie and Kentucky Bourbon from Mrs T's and Blackjack Tobacco from BlueMist vaping

LadyWeeps

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Sacramento, CA
My taste buds have changed SO much since I started vaping! I used to vape a certain coffee flavor that I couldn't get enough of and now I can't stand it, although my husband still likes it.

I have 4 pv's going every day. Two of them always have the same flavor: Toffee from Vaperite in one and English Toffee Tobacco from ECBlend in the other.

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
Dessert vape: Gourmet Vapor Vanilla Gorilla - SOO perfect, vanilla and sweet, but not too much of either

Fruity vape: Orange Strawberry Banana from VaporHeads....I've tried lots of fruitys and this is my fave!

Anytime vape: Copper Creek's Houseblend

I was in love with Banana Breeze from V4L and as soon as I went and bought 5 bottles during a sale I started hating it....guess those will go up in the classies, same sorta thing happened with BlueMist's Banana Nut Bread....I think I just Banana'd myself out when I began vaping.

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
Can anyone recommend an awesome chocolate one that really tastes like good quality chocolate?

Hello again, dragonbone!

I found that the Viking Vapors Mocha tastes better than chocolate (more chocolatey).

I also have a favorite mix: 15 drops Halo Prime (which has a hint of cocoa & nuts already) and about 5 drops of
Viking Vapors Mocha, 5 drops V.V. chocolate, and 5 drops V.V. Turtle (chocolate, caramel, & pecans).

I found that filling a cartomizer with this mixture and setting it aside for about 24 hours turns this into an incredibly delicious vape!

I think you'll love it. I can barely stop vaping it! Sometimes, I can't sleep! I have to sit up and vape it once more! LOL!

Last edited:

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
Thanks, looks delicious!

You're so Welcome! You may want to tweak it one way or another, the flavors lend themselves to that.
I mix up a small 5ml bottle of it at a time and then fill several cartos. They taste even better after sitting for about 24 hours.

Anybody else notice that happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread