• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nashville vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
Hey hey Nashville peeps. I live in the Antioch area and its good to meet fellow vapors. I am really new to this myself, been about a week but so far i love it. I am crankin on a eGo T at the moment but looking to upgrade to a big mod (perhaps a silver bullet or syber).

Would love to know of any local spots to pick up supplies. I have been down to Puresmoker.com They are mainly mail order but you can walk in and pick up stuff if needed. they are out in goodletsville. Anyone know of others?

lulu515

Dec 1, 2011
TN
Hey hey Nashville peeps. I live in the Antioch area and its good to meet fellow vapors. I am really new to this myself, been about a week but so far i love it. I am crankin on a eGo T at the moment but looking to upgrade to a big mod (perhaps a silver bullet or syber).

Would love to know of any local spots to pick up supplies. I have been down to Puresmoker.com They are mainly mail order but you can walk in and pick up stuff if needed. they are out in goodletsville. Anyone know of others?

thanks !! I was wondering where there might be a place to pick up juice, & maybe some things like blank cartridges.. never heard of this place, but I'll check it out :)

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
We need to start a co-op. :)

That could be cool if you know of any other vapors that would want to join in on it. Id like to keep it for locals to avoid shipping if possible. Once we decided what we were gonna get & it all arrived we could set-up a meeting spot, grab some lunch & drinks & divy out the goods.

rik701

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
Murfreesboro here. Just got started into vaping about 6 weeks ago and have been to both NashvilleVapors and Puresmokers andlike them both but it would be nice to have a regular b&m store close by if you go to the nashvilevapors site he has set up a meet for Monday, September 24th, at 7:00, at The Gold Rush (2205 Elliston Place, Nashville). I am hoping to be able to make it. Would like to meet more vaper in the area.

welebg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Nashville
Berry Hill / Belmont Area Here, Hoping to get to Nashvillevapors meet on the 24th, but I have a feeling that as always I will be working that night. I would also be interested in some sort of bulk buy Co-Op as there are some flavors that I have to order from other vendors. Also curious to see if there are any other Vapers around my area. I work in Green Hills and have gotten a few coworkers interested, including one who is now looking into potentially making his own e-liquid.

rik701

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
There is a brick and mortar store down in Manchester Mid Tn Vapers Richard there is a great guy and if you get some of his cards you can put your name on the back when you give them out and if that person uses you as a referral you can earn free juice. He makes almost all of juice right in the shop when ordered and will customize it for you the way you want it. He also has some TW stuff. Give him look its only bout a 30 minute drive south of Murfreesboro if you go down I24 or a fun drive for you car peeps out there on some twisty tn. back-roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread