Native Wick available at Nicoticket!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
All I can say is wow! I bought a "puck" of this stuff on a whim when ordering some juice. I was using Koh Gen Do with good results but for some reason it just doesn't look clean to me. I've read about using Pima cotton for wick but I was never motivated enough to actively seek some out. Leave good enough alone right? Well I was wrong. This Native Wick cotton is incredible! It is pure white in color and looks very clean. The way it is packaged makes it very easy to work with. Basically the strip of cotton breaks into 3 "channels" and each channel is wide enough to wick with. So I cut one of the channels to length and used it in my Subtank with the RBA base. Right from the first hit there is no taste to the cotton. No "break-in" at all. It is very clean tasting and wicks juice incredibly. You guys and gals have got to try this stuff out. It is well worth the $$. Plus, the complete process is done right here in the USA. No Japanese anything. Thanks Kent for offering this stuff. Seems to be a no brainier when restocking up on juice.
1d489dff1e3ddac8eb57a9eef5053264.jpg
f2558670cffd791053e8b765c02b928e.jpg
a7af856da118529d8e9cdaebcbe2d719.jpg

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Looks good how much comes in the puck I've been using cotton bacon looks similar

I am not sure of what Cotton Bacon is made of. The packaging says it is long fiber medical grade cotton. It doesn't mention that is is from American Pima. The Native Wick puck contains approximately 1 foot of cotton. It seems like it will last awhile.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Your right. I don't know what I was thinkin! Too much coffee and not enough fresh air!!!

*Edit*. I knew I wasn't going too crazy. Directly from the description on NT's site:
2d4b7ff0abda7b2ec212312a8ed46ccc.jpg

Yea they typoed again...they had it at first saying 36ft hehe

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Your right. I don't know what I was thinkin! Too much coffee and not enough fresh air!!!

*Edit*. I knew I wasn't going too crazy. Directly from the description on NT's site:
2d4b7ff0abda7b2ec212312a8ed46ccc.jpg

Yea they typoed again...they had it at first saying 36ft hehe

Okay....simple math guys! Time for a brush-up :facepalm: (The NT guys, not you two. :lol: )

ETA: 1 meter=3.28 feet or 39.36 inches. One foot=12 inches.....there's a joke in there somewhere.....

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Looks exactly like Cellucotton Cotton. ;)
That's what I was thinking. After using CelluCotton for 8 months now, I can attest that it works great. I've spent months comparing all 3 wicking materials :: CelluCotton, KGD, and RXW 3mm.

CelluCotton delivered the best flavor, nic hit, and vapor. I'm gonna stay with it and not look back. :thumb: Can't beat the price of CC. $16 for 750ft is a real bargain.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
All I can say is wow! I bought a "puck" of this stuff on a whim when ordering some juice. I was using Koh Gen Do with good results but for some reason it just doesn't look clean to me. I've read about using Pima cotton for wick but I was never motivated enough to actively seek some out. Leave good enough alone right? Well I was wrong. This Native Wick cotton is incredible! It is pure white in color and looks very clean. The way it is packaged makes it very easy to work with. Basically the strip of cotton breaks into 3 "channels" and each channel is wide enough to wick with. So I cut one of the channels to length and used it in my Subtank with the RBA base. Right from the first hit there is no taste to the cotton. No "break-in" at all. It is very clean tasting and wicks juice incredibly. You guys and gals have got to try this stuff out. It is well worth the $$. Plus, the complete process is done right here in the USA. No Japanese anything. Thanks Kent for offering this stuff. Seems to be a no brainier when restocking up on juice.
1d489dff1e3ddac8eb57a9eef5053264.jpg
f2558670cffd791053e8b765c02b928e.jpg
a7af856da118529d8e9cdaebcbe2d719.jpg

I was sceptical. I had been using cotton bacon with decent success and I didn't think I had a compellingly reason to try something new... I was wrong. Thank you kinda for the feedback, glad someone is enjoying it as much as I am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread