Native Wick available at Nicoticket!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
That's what I was thinking. After using CelluCotton for 8 months now, I can attest that it works great. I've spent months comparing all 3 wicking materials :: CelluCotton, KGD, and RXW 3mm.

CelluCotton delivered the best flavor, nic hit, and vapor. I'm gonna stay with it and not look back. :thumb: Can't beat the price of CC. $16 for 750ft is a real bargain.

I don't like cellucotton.... KGD or Muji is much better for me in terms of flavor.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Going out on a limb and saying that native wick is pretty much awesome... I am a believer.
Most definitely. It's a great wicking material. It's so clean and flavorless. [HASHTAG]#Winner[/HASHTAG]

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
I am over mechanical mods of all kinds - I am mostly regulated now days...

Well not to derail the thread but now I gotta ask what regulated devices you been rocking lately Kent? I picked up a Sig 150 not too long ago and I've rarely used anything else since.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Well not to derail the thread but now I gotta ask what regulated devices you been rocking lately Kent? I picked up a Sig 150 not too long ago and I've rarely used anything else since.

I was on a mech tear - specifically, brass mechanical mods. I since switched to the IPVv3 lI and I really like it. I mostly use tanks these days though - dripping is a pain in the ..... I am stuck on the Arctic and the Herakles - I can't decide which one I like better so I use them both.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
while i'm still enjoying the ease in use and flavor, is anyone else noticing that compared to cotton pads these wicks gunk / lose flavor faster?

I been on tanks lately, but... I noticed that I get less waste as compared to bacon (ie, less cotton sent to the round file)

The puck has been a handy thing to keep bits and bobbles in too lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
while i'm still enjoying the ease in use and flavor, is anyone else noticing that compared to cotton pads these wicks gunk / lose flavor faster?

for me it seems that the wick lasts longer than the pads i was using and taste seems better

dsidab81

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
The taste is definitely better! It's just seems after a day or two, it no longer wicks well and I can see temp protect hit quickly on my mod. A fresh wicking I can get like 15 hits off of two saturated wicks and a bit in the well.
Two days in maybe 5 off the same number of drops.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
The taste is definitely better! It's just seems after a day or two, it no longer wicks well and I can see temp protect hit quickly on my mod. A fresh wicking I can get like 15 hits off of two saturated wicks and a bit in the well.
Two days in maybe 5 off the same number of drops.

hehe wow my experience is def different, i can use the same wicks for about a week before i change it out...sometimes sooner if i allow myself to dry hit too much and then i can taste the burnt wick

with that pads i was using i would have to change out every few days to daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread