Status
Not open for further replies.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
After a few days of using the Native Wick, I'd say it's definitely worth a try!
I was using KGD for quite a while, then switched to Rayon. I didn't find that Rayon provided a better taste over KGD, but I found it easier to work with, and the Rayon lasts much longer than KGD, my coils gunk up before the Rayon did!
With Native Wicks, at least with Strawnilla, there is definitely a noticeable flavor improvement! The strawberry has much more a 'punch' to it.
NW is super easy to work with, although I'm still working on getting the right density, as I'm used to being able to stuff about as much Rayon as I wanted to in a coil:D

BTW... Two 60ml's of NT, an order of NW - $20 in gold coins is just about the right $$ amount to get free shipping:thumb:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm in. Needed a few dollars for free shipping on some joose, added a pack of NW. Sounds like the in-coil fit should be about the same as using KGD...?

Whats the verdict on the Native Wick for you RuDawg?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
After a few days of using the Native Wick, I'd say it's definitely worth a try!
I was using KGD for quite a while, then switched to Rayon. I didn't find that Rayon provided a better taste over KGD, but I found it easier to work with, and the Rayon lasts much longer than KGD, my coils gunk up before the Rayon did!
With Native Wicks, at least with Strawnilla, there is definitely a noticeable flavor improvement! The strawberry has much more a 'punch' to it.
NW is super easy to work with, although I'm still working on getting the right density, as I'm used to being able to stuff about as much Rayon as I wanted to in a coil:D

BTW... Two 60ml's of NT, an order of NW - $20 in gold coins is just about the right $$ amount to get free shipping:thumb:

Love the free shipping angle with the rewards coupon thrown in!~

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Whats the verdict on the Native Wick for you RuDawg?
So far, I'm liking it a lot! I've found that I need to stuff a little more NW into a coil than I did with KGD, but less than Rayon. I LOVE working with the NW, super easy to add or remove strands to get the right wick density.
Love the free shipping angle with the rewards coupon thrown in!~
:D I despise paying for shipping for some reason! I'm a sucker for "orders over $50/$75/$100 ship free" for just about any site I shop! "Oooh...look, if I spend XX more, I can save $5/$10 or whatever on shipping!"!!
But for NT joose, it just makes sense, cause it'll get consumed for sure!!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
So I've been putting NW through its paces. My plan was to vape the same set of wicks to see how long they would last. The toughest test was with a .37ohm dual coil build with a 2:2:1 mix of Virus-Strike-Switch. I must have went through 30ml on the same build & NW. Vaped it until I couldn't stand the taste any more. I thought for sure that when I pulled the NW, there would be well burnt spots on them. NOPE. My coils were gunked beyond belief, but the NW was perfectly clean!
I'm still using rayon here and there, but I don't think I'll get any more rayon. NW holds up just as well as rayon, and I find NW much easier to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread