Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Thanks everyone for all your comments. I read the entire thread Maz provided. Might have dozed off a little as by the time I was at the end of the thread I was a little confused :). Great explanations by all on what TA is. My questions have been answered and confirmed my suspicions. I did read about “concrete” in the link that Maz provided. I do remember when I was living in Dallas that plant nurseries sold the plant that was mentioned — nicotania tabacum. People would plant these for the really fragrant flowers without knowing how the leaves could be used. I appreciate the comments and no doubt agree with what has been said.

beachbumcm

May 11, 2015
My BIg Spirit from net.com is starting to mature after about 3 and a half weeks, so Ive been enjoying that in my rotation in a simple evod on an ego twist.

I have a questions for you gents...would love to hear your thoughts:

1. How many of you vape one thing, all day? Ie, the other poster (I forgot who) who said hes been vaping Patriot for 3 straight days -- are you vaping just Patriot, alone, for 3 straight days? I've noticed that after a couple days, my nose gets pretty used to a flavor after about 5 hits when the day begins. ie; the first day or two, the flavor is great all day, but after that I get "numb" to it quickly. I have to vape other flavors, then return to it after, say, at least 10 minutes. Then the same thing, and so on.

2. When I get paid at the end of the month Im venturing into the world of dripping. Can you guys give me a dripping atty that you like, and if youd be so kind, a good place to order it online? If that particular atty is great with nets, all the better.

Oh....and I gotta give some props over to patioclark -- his DIY perdomo lot 23 that he graciously shared with me has been a big hit with myself and the family members who have vaped it. Ive even gotten compliments on just the smell of the vapor.

patioclark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Lafayette, CO USA
So thanks for the shout out, but I'm just somewhere down the middle of the terrific folks on this thread. I miss seeing Bill Herbst here who really helped me out and got me going and there are many others, too. I haven't burnt a hole in a golf shirt in months and the garage smells so much better. I'm glad to pass some of it all along and to be a small part here. Thanks all. It's a good community that we're in.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
My BIg Spirit from net.com is starting to mature after about 3 and a half weeks, so Ive been enjoying that in my rotation in a simple evod on an ego twist.

I have a questions for you gents...would love to hear your thoughts:

1. How many of you vape one thing, all day? Ie, the other poster (I forgot who) who said hes been vaping Patriot for 3 straight days -- are you vaping just Patriot, alone, for 3 straight days? I've noticed that after a couple days, my nose gets pretty used to a flavor after about 5 hits when the day begins. ie; the first day or two, the flavor is great all day, but after that I get "numb" to it quickly. I have to vape other flavors, then return to it after, say, at least 10 minutes. Then the same thing, and so on.

2. When I get paid at the end of the month Im venturing into the world of dripping. Can you guys give me a dripping atty that you like, and if youd be so kind, a good place to order it online? If that particular atty is great with nets, all the better.

Oh....and I gotta give some props over to patioclark -- his DIY perdomo lot 23 that he graciously shared with me has been a big hit with myself and the family members who have vaped it. Ive even gotten compliments on just the smell of the vapor.

I've got to have at least two flavors to switch up. If I stick with the same thing, I won't be able to taste it before too long. I need to be able to load up one tank and be on foot outside for work so I take unflavored 50/50 in a Nautilus on a 30 watt iStick every day. Try some unflavored if you'd like to have something cheap to vape on. Keeps the flavored stuff from getting old so fast. I like the way it tastes. Probably the only thing I could vape for an entire shift at work.

The little Derringer clone I posted a pic of a few posts ago wouldn't be a bad starter, IMO. Mine was a little over $15 with shipping included from Eciggity. It can do both flavor and clouds. A Tugboat clone I have has been a good one too and a little easier to build on than the Derringer, also less likely to spit out the air intakes. Either would work. I'd suggest getting something that's good with single coil builds so you're only rewicking one coil with these gunky NETs. That's what I've got in my Derringer right now, 24ga .7 Ohm single coil and the Patriot is tasting amazing in it. Get ready to cut down on your nic level because a dripper will put it to you whether you want it or not! :confused:

Derringer RDA Clone by Tobeco - Eciggity

$8.52 Tugboat V2 Styled Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
the other poster (I forgot who)
That was me. Like Metal Storm I have two flavors (NETs) going in two atties plus another with straight menthol. I smoked menthol all my life so I need that always handy. At work I have one flavor in the morning and switch after lunch. After work both going at the same time. It's typically two different flavors each day but for the last few it's been Patriot and another. Typically with Patriot I DO have to put it down after a day but this week it kept satisfying.

I've only been building and dripping for about six months. I started with the Magma. It was easy to learn with and very good flavor. I also like the Royal Hunterand Freakshow mini (the mini can be found inexpensive now) and worked my way up to The Marquis.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
I too always have 2 flavors going. I'll have one Reo loaded with a strong robust tobacco such as a Latakia heavy English style Pipe or a spicy cigar style and the other Reo will have a NET with a sweeter note such as a heavy cased Black Cavendish or something tart like a Perique. I don't personally care too much for sweet fruit or candy-ish liquids but NET.com's Blackberry Burley with some age on it is fantastic.
I just sampled Dark Honey Berry from RBFS fresh from the box and it's really impressive! Nowhere as sweet as I was anticipating. It was a purchase for my wife since she likes the sweeter tobacco flavors but the tobacco most certainly does not take a back seat on this one. It's description is pretty accurate...
"Dark Honey Berry is made with Green River Black Cavendish, which has a mild brown-sugar flavor, blended with smooth honey to up the sweetness. The sweetness is reined in some by a tart berry essence."
The "berry essence" reminds me of the small wild Black Caps or wild Raspberries that grow along the back roads all around where I live. That light sweetness with a tart follow up.

A quality, tobacco heavy RY4 is always something nice to have nearby as well.

Magaro

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Corning, NY, USA
That's not coil gunk. That's liquid love.
NET.com "Dark-Fired #2"

19153170200_84a3aa8fe7_k.jpg

KimchiMonger

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
Dallas, TX
Placed an order with NET naturally-extracted-tobacco.com last weekend and today received a precious little surprise package. About four days from late night online order to delivery. Clay P. responded to my email question after I received my email purchase confirmation. Very satisfied with his immediate response time and help. Ordered samplers 30PG/70VG Black Cavendish, Ruins, Fist Full of Burley, Balkan, 7th Cut, Bombay, and got a couple of freebies to include Minister and 3 Crown. Very generous! All flavors heat extracted. Apparently he reads minds because I wanted that 3 Crown sampler but had to keep initial selection to 6 flavors. Upon opening priority mail box, it peeked out from the little brown bag. Been enjoying the unbelievable Balkan for last hour in total disbelief. I can taste the damn bold Macedonia and Virginia leaves!

I've been analog free for two years this July while mixing my own flavors at home. I purchase my own 50/50 24 mg nic juice and additional VG to control VG and nic levels. I keep steady supply of 7 Leaves, Gold Ducat, Max Blend, Camel, M-Type, Desert Ship, and Chocolate Tobacco by Flavor Arts. Was real big on the Polish Inawera flavors as well. Recently decided to finally look into the NET flavors and was impressed with tobacco varieties being produced. Really amazed with the Black Cavendish and Balkan followed by Minister, Fist Full Of Burley, and 3 Crown. Spent a couple of quiet hours rebuilding my Darkhorse RDA on Apollo mechanical MOD for each and every flavor. Each flavor uniquely delivers a different tobacco leaf nuance that makes it so hard to believe I'm not burning a cigar or pipe. Incredible. Pure tobacco heavenly happiness! Delicious Delight! Sold on the brand, will be placing an order for several extracts, for mixing my own at 25%, selected from this sampler batch. I'm excited about this magic in a bottle as it's the best I've ever had. Had to attach photo of my new tobacco gold below.

Attachments

• NET-.jpg
    NET-.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Just found a 7 month old sample of sun cured Turkish from NETCOM... Wow. Wow. Wow. Amazing.

That is all.

One of my all time favorites in 6 years of vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beachbumcm

May 11, 2015
picked up a couple NETs from vaperite and WTV past day or two. Really digging the holiday sales. Spent too much this month again. haha. Also picked up the sigelei 150, my first RDA, juices and some other vape goodies. I get paid once a month and the bills are paid, so, i cant feel TOO guilty. :p although Im the type that always feels a bit guilty when i spend $ on toys for myself.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Welcome to N-E-T, LLC producers of all-natural tobacco extracts and e-Liquids!
The taste of real tobacco, without the smoke!
iowa%20farmland.jpg

-------
ANNOUNCING our
4th of July SALE!!

20% OFF your order, including more
NEW PRODUCTS:

Cigars: C Sharp, Mystique, and the Raven
Pipe tobaccos: Oak Cask and Brigadier Peach
Varietal: Lemon Virginia
Hybrid: Black Currant

I'm trying the Oak Cask because ...scotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread