Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Those bottles of SC Turkish and Balkan didn't last long. Thankfully another 120ml arrived today. Also, I had something funny happen with a Velocity clone. It came with a bottom feed pin and I didn't notice at first. Made a bit of a mess before I figured it out. It cranked out really good flavor at first but dropped off quickly when juice ran down into the mod. :blush:

English Blend is really good,IMO. My other tryout was 3 Crown. It seems a little weak and it doesn't really remind me of a cigar. Maybe steeping will help.

You are right, stepping usually helps with cigar extractions

Reactions: boomerdude

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Seen on NET.com's Front Page:

-No new products after August 7th!
-No free samples starting August 8th! (sigh)
Age verification is required!

Explains that rash of new blends...

On the bright side, they are still trading :thumb: I have only just ventured into their juice so was concerned that they might shut shop soon after I fall in love with their offerings :)

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Well my first NET.com order arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to try...

AMAZING! Now I know why so many of you are big fans. Am on the Pure Virginia (extra) and it just stomps all over the Blacknote pure Virginia in my opinion - and I do love my Blacknotes!

I am also vaping the tRY4 and this is also excellent, more tobacco than others which is what I hoped for.

A few more to try and I will certainly be ordering again!

Good prices, great customer service - I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I have made the most of the big liquidation sale Diane was having at MyVapeJuice and purchased 4 blowout boxes of the extracts. In the boxes there are pipe tobaccos, cigar tobaccos and teas.

It is a lot of extract, more than I can ever hope to mix and vape.

Any tips, hints, pointers, techniques on how best to mix Diane's extracts to deliver the best flavor and performance would be appreciate.

I am considering mixing the type of extracts in the following ratios:

Pipe tobacco 20%
Cigar tobacco 25%
Teas 25%

Does this sound about right?

Does anyone know where Diane was sourcing her nicotine ?

One other question I have regards storage. I am going to transfer the extracts from plastic to glass bottles to preserve their lifespan. I am also considering putting them in the fridge as we have summer coming in Australia and it can get quite hot inside my house when I am at work and the air conditioner is not running. My question is, can NET extracts be stored in the freezer without the juice being negatively affected ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
The refrigerator will do just fine, I store them on the back of the bottom shelf, hinged side of the door, this will be the coldest part of the refrigerator. I wouldn't take the chance on freezing them it could affect the flavor. You could store some extract, 15-20ml as a test, making a batch from the freezer & refrigerator, and see if the vape is different... lots to try with that much extract.

You could try those % as a base line and adjust from there, I'm 5% lower on the Tobaccos and mix Tea/ Coffee @ 15%, but I like it a bit lighter than most.

Add; I usually steep my mixed NETs 2-3 weeks after mixing, I keep plenty ready-made in the Bedroom closet, while the steeping juices sit in the Kitchen cupboard.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
The refrigerator will do just fine, I store them on the back of the bottom shelf, hinged side of the door, this will be the coldest part of the refrigerator. I wouldn't take the chance on freezing them it could affect the flavor. You could store some extract, 15-20ml as a test, making a batch from the freezer & refrigerator, and see if the vape is different... lots to try with that much extract.

You could try those % as a base line and adjust from there, I'm 5% lower on the Tobaccos and mix Tea/ Coffee @ 15%, but I like it a bit lighter than most.

Add; I usually steep my mixed NETs 2-3 weeks after mixing, I keep plenty ready-made in the Bedroom closet, while the steeping juices sit in the Kitchen cupboard.

Your son is growing fast Toms!

Thanks for the input. I am looking forward to trying the teas. One of the 'blowout boxes' I got has 6 75 ml bottles of tea extraction. I am eager to mix the Earl Grey.

I was also fortune enough to get a bottle of DIY extract Drew Estate Meat Pie. Can't wait to try that one as well!

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Your son is growing fast Toms!...

I was also fortune enough to get a bottle of DIY extract Drew Estate Meat Pie. Can't wait to try that one as well!

8 y/o and in 3rd grade, fast indeed!

I have Meat Pie on my P&C wishlist, I still have ~4 Cigars, four Tins and 5 pouches of Tobacco awaiting maceration... 5 pipes brewing at the moment, Cold Maceration in a cupboard... I'm good for ~18 months.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
...joy

IMG_2786 copy.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
what's the pure virginia like, had a sample of the red virginia in last order and loved it.

She's a sweet thing with a bit of a southern draw but not quite as spicey ... :D

[ Just joking around, came to mind and thought I'd share it true or not. I have not had either of the NET's myself ]

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes

Our
Labor Day Weekend Sale
has begun!
20% off your entire order,
applied automatically at checkout
(no coupon code needed)

Now through Labor Day,
Monday September 5th,
at 11:59 CST

I saw it this morning !! I have such a busy day and it's about to get busier as I wade through all those amazing new liquids Clay has on offer and try to not overspend [emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
what's the pure virginia like, had a sample of the red virginia in last order and loved it.

Really hard to describe what it is like, but to me it is amazing, one of the best juices I have tried. Slightly sweet, which is what a good pure Va was like when I puffed a pipe and Va was my smoke of choice. Haven't tried the Red but I can see my next order going a bit crazy :D

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread